Melodifestivalen 2020: Deltävling Two - Göteborg

Before you go, what is your favourite MF entry and favourite Swedish Eurovision entry if it's not the same? Just so I can get the CUT of your JIB.

Not that you were asking me but I’m not averse to turning up at the party uninvited, so THIS (and ‘Euphoria’, obviously) :disco:

If this turning into a 'post your favourite MF entries' thread, I also have an affinity for this. Ignoring the fact she's a RIGHT FUCKING STATE in need of urgent styling och consulting.

OBVIOUSLY I'm aware she's the SORT that loves to shove her snout deep in HERRING.

Last edited:
The first person to post ‘Tango! Tango!’ wins a G:SON PUBE :disco:

Loved Kingdom Come and everything about the performance. The song is very Smith & Thell which isn't a bad thing at all.

I’ve heard those Anna Berg chord sequences more times than are strictly required in one lifetime and therefore cannot even begin to describe how much I would give for more crumpled, grizzling face in a nasty wig after yet another SEMI FLOP :disco:

Oh actually it’s quite good, isn’t it? VOLTE-FACE ALERT :side-eye:

Here it is what we've been all waiting for, the Vamos amigos only mic video :D Those powerful vocals by Alvaro, I live for this :disco:

How do Anna's dancers just appear, is it a camera trick or just fantastic timing with lighting?

Loved Kingdom Come and everything about the performance. The song is very Smith & Thell which isn't a bad thing at all.
Been thinking about it some more, it's taken so much from their 'Hotel Walls' from last year.

I honestly haven't streamed it THAT much, but I had Linda's three quarters complete song stuck in my head all morning. It was not the ticket for another MF attempt but I do like it.

Happier times for Linda, performing a medley at QX's Galgala earlier this month.

The highlight is obviously the middle-aged lady who nervously grabs her drinks around the 3 minute mark. :D

Also, is that Oscar Zia getting his absolute life to Jag ljuger så bra in a few of the crowd shots? Bless him if so...

Linda was clearly quite determined to go through that table or at least take some drinks out.

Reactions: VoR
Apparently Dotter is now the favourite to win! I had just sort of discounted her because she’s Dotter, but tbh it does make a lot of sense thinking about her performance - it is very striking.

Happier times for Linda, performing a medley at QX's Galgala earlier this month.

The highlight is obviously the middle-aged lady who nervously grabs her drinks around the 3 minute mark. :D

Also, is that Oscar Zia getting his absolute life to Jag ljuger så bra in a few of the crowd shots? Bless him if so...

Michelle is going to read her for wearing flats on the runway.

Reactions: VoR
Anna's voice cracks in this audience-taken video from her first perf (2:46) but it's not on the YouTube version and I don't remember hearing it in the live broadcast either. What's that about?

Interesting to see the dancers coming on stage this way too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom