Melodifestivalen 2020: Deltävling Two - Göteborg

:D at Mendez and Paul Rey not putting their hands up when asked if they did their best. PRICKS

I am horrified that Shady Lady techniques of MAGIC BEEPING SOMETHING have once again defeated a schlager idol :(

That Catsuit Horror is so RANK AMATEUR it's not funny.

Linda should have had a COUPLE of HOT BOYS mincing around behind her for a few extra votes. That stage did look VERY EMPTY.

The vocals were awful but that's just so BENGTZING.

Oh well I shall pin some more forlorn hope on Nanne and her ludicrously-titled number in heat four.

Linda Bengtzing's return, albeit unsuccessful was already worth it for her unabashed pride in voting for herself and raising her arms in triumph when asked whether she gave it her all - followed by her sniffing her armpit area left and right.

What a legend.

How did Afrodite ever win? I mean, I don't mind it, but it must have been a shit year, surely?

Dotter and Anna officially dUb's faves of the week. In The Heights great too

Nice for you all to see Linda again I suppose

How did Afrodite ever win? I mean, I don't mind it, but it must have been a shit year, surely?

You could tell it was the first year of "modern Melodifestivalen" - quality overall really wasn't sky high. Picked up massively in 2003.

God, she really performs the SHIT out of this though. Where did she get this presence from?!

HA at Paul!

Is it the changed app rules that is doing for these teen boys.

SURELY NOT DOTTER VOX!?!

Excellent Cock-Blocking.

Bulletproof is decent enough. Nothing to shout home about but not a toilet break in the line-up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom