Melodifestivalen 2023: Deltävling 3 - Lidköping

Dreadful finalist.

Maybe they will give the schlager song to a schlager singer next year rather than dressing it up in dansband to come last.

Me at Melanie Wehbe and Paul Rey right now

Screenshot 2023-02-18 at 20.28.21.png

Those Norwegian twinks made Paul Rey look like amateur hour and he still goes DTF...

If Nordman had made just a bit more effort staging-wise, maybe it could have swung things their way.

ThanK PISS we get Nordman tonight at least. I reckon they've got a decent shot at making it through andra chansen as well.
Oh, I am CLOSE TO CERTAIN he is making the final unless he comes up against a brutal duel.

Air really is SPINETINGLINGLY good. Incredible production, insanely good staging, breathtaking song. It's like the collected wisdom of Dance You Off, Every Minute and Bluffin all collected together to reach the apex of the form. That would be top 5 in Liverpool.

Actually now I think about it, light shades of KADIATOU - ONE TOUCH to Air too (including the death of Kirsty MacColl lyrical theme) :disco:

Enjoying Casanovas and Nordman in studio form. The Nordman song in particular sounds great, probably helped by not having the slightly distracting wandered off the street feel of the live performance.

Reactions: D5K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom