Melodifestivalen 2024: Deltävling One (Malmö) - 7pm Tonight!

Elisa has a nice Anna Bergendahl-style trajectory to the Final if there are four qualifiers from faux Andra Chansen.

Kill these impromptu walk-to-the-stage final plats performances with FIRE. Imagine Loreen doing her best Pilates reformer through a sea of BUNTING last year.

What does the tagged on AC heat 5 bit actually involve now? Clips and a quick vote? I take it she won't get to perform again.
She doesn't but half of the points of the prolonging are based on how well they did in the heats, basically it means Elisa is in as good of a position as she could hope for and Adam is almost out of the running!

She doesn't but half of the points of the prolonging are based on how well they did in the heats, basically it means Elisa is in as good of a position as she could hope for and Adam is almost out of the running!

All very confusing. I did think that it sounded like the format was hugely going to favour those from heat 5.

I’m sure this has been said a million times over already, but I’d like to place a bet that Steps will cover ‘Forever Yours’ within the next 5 years, whilst still DRONING ON about Eurovision being beneath them and SO POLITICAL. It’s crying out for a Claire Richards FOGHORN LEGHORN vocal.

Last edited:
Even the YouTube AI is shocked :D

esc-isas.jpg

What was going on with the heart ? In previous years it was flaming up for every act but tonight it looked flat almost all the time...
Seeing it briefly popping during Elisa's chorus was thrilling :disco:

Also I hope Marie Serneholt books up for a songwriting camp (and singing lessons) tomorrow, I would LOVE a 2025 entry !

What have the morning after reviews been like in the Swedish media? Suitably scathing I hope?

I mean fuck me - I thought last year's opening heat was bad....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom