Melodifestivalen 2024: Deltävling Three (Växjö)

So I think this turned out to the top heat so far?

Effortless is by some way the best song we’ve had and Cazzi and GUNNY brought the goods. The gag of the youngsters loving GUN whilst the older demographic didn’t care.

So I think this turned out to the top heat so far?

Effortless is by some way the best song we’ve had and Cazzi and GUNNY brought the goods. The gag of the youngsters loving GUN whilst the older demographic didn’t care.
To me it was an ABYSMAL heat but with one correct winner (and one horrendous one). I think it may have edged out 2020 heat 3 as my least favourite of all time (although that had Crying Rivers, the most boring song ever written, so I may retract that). I'm counting on the next two heats to start delivering the quality merchandise.

To me it was an ABYSMAL heat but with one correct winner (and one horrendous one). I think it may have edged out 2020 heat 3 as my least favourite of all time (although that had Crying Rivers, the most boring song ever written, so I may retract that). I'm counting on the next two heats to start delivering the quality merchandise.
Nothing is worse than Heat 4 in 2020..

The good news with Gunilla going to AC means we'll get a high quality version of the country-pop song of the year within a few hours! :disco:
In the meantime, revel in the complete Gunilla Persson Lore - 17 hours of music you won't find anywhere else: :disco:

26452.jpg

Is this the next emoji to be added?

That was pretty gash and I struggle to think of a worse heat 4 song 7 than fucking BRAVE, but I like Troubled Waters, Molnjus, Surface and We Are One enough to rescue it from the very bottom of the pile.
I meant heat 4 in 2018 :argh:

But yeah that was hardly a highlight either

Imagine being this wrong and still being confident to post 😍

Also "EPIPHANY IN THE BACKSEAT OF YOUR CAR" is a pop lyric for the fucking AGES, and you can take THAT one home for free

Honestly.- it's utterly remarkable how even in a Melfest year as poor and below its own usual standards as this one so far, Sweden is still reliably capable of rustling up at least one competitive potential winner which would just obviously have most of Europe thinking "jesus they're good at this" the moment it finished.

God - Effortless fucks so hard I can BARELY BREATHE!
It is SO good. Agree with everything you say Pen. As much as it makes me think of Sweden sending a fun, confident pop entry with no assumption of winning (Tattoo was very much and very obviously sent to WIN after all), I would not be surprised at all if Effortless did win the whole thing if it makes it to Malmo.

I’m getting carried away. They’ll probably send Lisa Ajax anyway!

They don’t put the performances or songs of the qualified acts onto official media until the last heat

Fuck sake Sweden, who the fuck voted Klaudy through? It's meant to spell disaster for the twink when even I'M not on board.

If he and Clara were switched, the results would've been perfect. SO happy about 'Effortless', would be a worthy winner if they don't fancy sending Norwegians on home soil.

Cazzi Opea wrote it? So she competed against herself and came first and second? Queen!

(I'm sure this has been said above, soz)
The :D moment of Cazzi rushing over to jump and scream with the Effortless team before going back to her own seat

OMG the national collection agency RAIDED GUNNY’S hotel room this morning due to UNPAID DEBTS and SEIZED HER SHOES!!!

• Love
Reactions: Hak
The National Collection Agency has carried out an intervention at Gunilla Persson's hotel in Växjö.

This is because she has debts of hundreds of thousands of kronor.

"This is how it works," says Johannes Paulson at the National Collection Agency (Kronofogden) to Expressen.

The operation was carried out at Gunilla Persson's hotel at 8 o'clock on Sunday morning, reports Expressen.

On Saturday evening, she had tears of joy after being voted through to the melodifestivalen second round.

What was foreclosed on was a pair of Chanel shoes, two jackets, four necklaces, four bracelets, six rings, three bags and a dress.

"It will be sold later. Then the money will go to the National Insurance Fund," says Johannes Paulson at Kronofogden to Aftonbladet.

"This is how it works, if you show an asset and have a debt, you risk it being seized," says Johannes Paulson at Kronofogden to Expressen.

Aftonbladet has been in contact with Kronofogden's press office, which confirms the operation.

Aftonbladet has been in contact with her lawyer Mark Safaryan who says that it was a planned meeting.

Aftonbladet has been in contact with Gunilla Persson's lawyer Mark Safaryan who states that Kronofogden has not taken any belongings so far.

"We should have had a meeting with them and that was the reason why I was down in Växjö. The meeting went well and we have had a constructive dialogue with Kronofogden about how this alleged debt will be settled in the future. We have agreed that we will have further talks and a meeting in the beginning of April," says Mark Safaryan.

He does not want to elaborate on how the debt will be settled.

"If it's settled by giving them an expensive watch or an expensive necklace, I can't comment on that, but it will be settled. Either it can be partly paid in the form of money or belongings that can be significant. She has no problem with that," says Mark Safaryan.

Safaryan says that Kronofogden did not take any belongings during the operation.

Gunilla Persson has debts of more than SEK 630 000. When she has previously been asked about it, she has ducked the question.

"It has been a kind of witch hunt against me as a person," Gunilla has previously told Aftonbladet.

Anna Book could NEVER!

They even took her DRESS

I still to this day remember an Aftonbladet piece of Charlotte P being uncertain if she'd be able to, had for "The Girl" in MelFest 2012 made it, compete IF she qualified for Andra Chansen cause she had previous engagements that day. :D

Luckily for our Charl she didn't have to worry about it. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom