MOOPY ALBUM SYNC LISTENS #3 - BRITNEY SPEARS - BLACKOUT - 8PM TUESDAY 21/04

Radar has never been the one for me. I would always be inclined to skip on to Break The Ice (God, this really is the crystal meth album of the century).

The real revelation has been Heaven on Earth, which I slept on at the time, but is just sublime these days.

I thought this was tuneless nonsense at the time but I’m grinding up against my fridge to this hot piece of shit right now.

I can't get how some of you go nuts for this WEIRD shit but wouldn't touch a Residents album...

Reactions: Zu
Oh fucking yes Radar.

The production on all of this so far is such solid gold and I think it's held up well.

Her best album and she WASN'T EVEN THERE :disco:

OMG

This intro is SO turning up to the party in the Uber an hour after you said you'd get to his :disco:

I CAN'T! Seriously, just how great, amazing, show-stopping, ahead of its time and brilliant this is?

God the cover of this album is awful :disco:

This definitely needed touching on. I can never get over how fabulously awful and dated it was even in 2007 :D

Clearly designed to hide the hot track goods underneath from undeserving eyes (or ears)

"Break The Ice" is really good - best track so far for me. The guilelessness of leaving in "I like this part" is charming as well.

I like this part.....it feels kinda good

Not even BOTHERING WITH SUBTEXT AT THIS POINT :D

Gimme More and Break The Ice are going to have to wrestle it out to DEATH to decide my favourite track off this album!

Hang on, Robyn didn't co-write Piece Of Me did she? She just agreed to do vocals as her frequent collaborator did.

And didn’t Robyn's self titled album predate Blackout by over two years?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom