MOOPY ALBUM SYNC LISTENS #3 - BRITNEY SPEARS - BLACKOUT - 8PM TUESDAY 21/04

Oh, this is the tits. Nice low-key disco synth burble, squelchy drums, general feeling of haring down the motorway off yr box.

First 4 songs are all solid 10s.

Heaven is a bit dance fluffy but still a joy. I'm glad it was never a single though

This song is so the bit where you're convinced you're in love with him* about five minutes after you've just downed a 1.5ml dose with cheap flat Pepsi (*later to be realised you never found out his name)

"Heaven on Earth" was one of my favorites when this leaked, but it's middle of the pack now. I feel like it requires more warmth than she was willing to give it at this point.

Looking back now, this album really was the start of my decline into behaving like a messy bitch between 09-13, including my disastrous relationship with my ex-abusive French daddy.
Same! I was 16 and had never had sex when it first came out! Imagine what MIGHT HAVE BEEN if she'd never released it!

Okay the man whose name you forgot/never found out has gone home and now three other men whose name you don't know are here :disco:

I genuinely believe this is the most INTELLIGENT song title ever and I'm not even sorry about it! :D

It amuses me how she disowned much of this album in her live shows during her robotic comeback, with the exception of Freakshow, which she wheeled out regularly, for absolutely NO reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom