Moopy Family Fortunes 2020 - Round 1 questions

Moopy's choice. I prefer:

• 5 rounds with no twist

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So how is this going to work in terms of timing? Are you intending to clash with VoR on Sunday evening?

So how is this going to work in terms of timing? Are you intending to clash with VoR on Sunday evening?
I was going to discuss that right now. I was thinking of doing this on Sunday, given that results take less than 1 hour, and it's not like you can't follow both things at the same time. But I can do it another day if VoR doesn't like the idea. Opinions?

The only "problem" would be VoR not being able to follow the results live, but he didn't leave a single comment when I hosted this, so I guess he couldn't care less.

To be honest I think it will get a crowd whichever evening you do it. Monday is normally quite a busy night on here. But his Eurovision topic worked well on Tuesday/ Wednesday evening as well. Friday and Saturday NO.

I can do it on Monday as well, but we might have some Moopyvision on Monday too in coming weeks? For me would be Sunday or Monday. @VoR

Thinking about it, I'll do this on Monday, it's not ok to do it the same day anyone else is already doing something. VoR can always move to Tuesday whenever he is stuck on a train/dead and can't finish on Sunday, I guess. Not that's he's gonna bother replying or anything, but I would do it with anyone else :)

Some answers already in, and I SWEAR I don't understand what some answers have to do with what I'm asking, my head is about to explote and this is just starting :disco:

:D Well they do wear PANTS which are of course clothes (well, I assume they’re clothes?) I suppose they generally don’t wear BRAS but I don’t want to ruin the game and also I expect they might do if they’re a bit booby :horny:

I don’t want to play. I rescind my answers.

Winning this would mean the world to me after the week I’ve had on here :(

tenor.gif

Oh you SEXY LITTLE DEVIL, you. :horny:

I shall be getting involved in this shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom