Moopy Family Fortunes 2020 - Round 1 questions

Moopy's choice. I prefer:

• 5 rounds with no twist

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I sent my answers in a regrettable RUSH but maybe gut feeling is the way to win

I was checking some Spanish forums were they played this time ago looking for some inspiration with new questions, and they did something that I'd like to adapt here.

As soon as we close the round, FF EXTRA starts until the results. The idea is that I ask 2 very simple questions about this round and those who get it right win a joker for the next round. Questions like "what's the question with the most different answers?", that are answered with a number. The 2 people that get it right win a joker for the next round. In case that more people get it, the 2 that finish higher in this round. The joker can be played in any of the questions of the next round and it will automatically count as the top answer.
It sounds like a (OMG it's) huge advantage, but not really, as you wouldn't play it in an obvious question, and those with spare answers doesn't give you that many points. But it keeps this going until the results.

So what do you think?

Love it! Very cool twist.

LAST HOUR TO PLAY! :shock:

You don't want to miss this amazing season :disco: Send your answers pronto or you'll regret it, LOCKDOWN is coming soon and you'll have nothing better to do. x

I was thinking 5 pm UK time, given that Mafia is coming next so it shouldn't be too late, but I'm open to suggestions.

5 is good for me. I can make sure the kids are fed and watered by that time.

So 42 players, which is a lot more than I expected. Here's the full list of people playing, if you sent your answers and aren't there, let me know asap, we had a chaotic start so I might have missed someone:

Ag
ameraal
Beverley
big ron
BoysForSeles
ButterTart
Dark Carnival
David_5000
Devil
Diddy
dmlaw
dub
Ellie
Floppet
Gangsta Nancy Lam
Haiku
Ill Advised
Indie
Jacques
jyxz
Kate
Kevin
Kindacool
Loufoque
Lucille
Mother Superior
Mrs. Bev
nerys
NonEvent
octophone
OutSynk
Penelope
Phoenix
POP!
Raining On Me
RaspberrySwirl
Rita
SDF
Suomi
Tischlampe
VoR
wendy the goat

It's like 2007 Moopy, without the unresolved issues. Quite thrilling.

We are playing 6 rounds, a twist coming up, and results for Round 1 tomorrow at 5pm. But let's keep this going with...

FF EXTRA

This is totally optional, but given that you can win a joker for the next round, I would give it a try.

I'll ask a couple of questions every week, and you have to try to give the right answer. To keep it simple, answers will always be a number, so you might answer "A1 B2" and that's it. Answers in this very thread, please, one per person and no editing (common sense, please).

The 2 posters who get both of them right will win a joker to play it in the next round, in any of the 10 questions, and it will automatically count as the top answer. If more than 2 persons get both questions right, the two that finish higher in this round will win the joker. If nobody guesses both, it will go to whoever guesses question A, then question B if needed. No more than 2 jokers will be given each round.
You can make your predictions until results start.

FF EXTRA
Questions:
A: How many different days of the week were given as an answer to question 9?
B: Which question had the answer with the highest score?

Please answer "A1 B2" in this thread. Thanks and good luck.

Last edited:
If anyone is late, send them anyway; I can't guarantee anything, it depends how late you are, because it takes some time to calculate the scores, new answers means recalculate everything, and girl... I also have to check some stuff because I don't even understand some answers and I don't want to f*ck it up. :D That's why I close this the day before. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom