Moopy Family Fortunes 2020 - Round 1 questions

Moopy's choice. I prefer:

• 5 rounds with no twist

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hardly any answers in the last 48 hours, like if you're going to have anything better to do in the coming weeks, guys. I'll tag some people later in the week as a reminder. Is @Floppet aware this is on again?

I love how these tags in relation to this thread will need explaining in 5 years :D

Everything's cancelled, but Family Fortunes resists. :disco: Don't forget to send your answers, weeks of boredom to come, you better play. x

Everything's cancelled, but Family Fortunes resists. :disco: Don't forget to send your answers, weeks of boredom to come, you better play. x

How many entries have you got darling?

All the answers so far compiled, 20 players already. I don't know if you were joking, but unless you tell me otherwise I'll remove your answers as requested, @Phoenix .

Some of you have way too much imagination, let me tell you.

All the answers so far compiled, 20 players already. I don't know if you were joking, but unless you tell me otherwise I'll remove your answers as requested, @Phoenix .

Some of you have way too much imagination, let me tell you.

ok, fine you can use my answers :)

LAST 48 HOURS to play! :shock:

I'll tag some people that are around and might want to play, or played before. This is my last call, so if you don't wish to play, don't worry because there will be no more tags. :)

@Indie @Dark Carnival @Rhythmbarbican @Floppet @OutSynk @Beverley @VoR @Cloud @SDF @ameraal @Mother Superior @vespertine @Penelope @dmlaw @Gangsta Nancy Lam @monsta @Kevin @Raining On Me @David_5000 @BoysForSeles @Peekaboo @Pipo @Nancy @Zu-Klara @Mats @RaspberrySwirl @dmlaw @Cécile @wurst

Results on Monday evening, but we close 24 hours earlier because we'll have something extra during that time, that's why I won't accept results after the deadline.

And make sure you check this post after Sunday 17:00 and before the results. :)

So tomorrow we are getting Family Fortunes results AND MAFIA?

Have I died and gone to Heaven?

Well, lots of answers coming in today, and I still expect some more from people who said they were playing, we'll see. I wanna ask for opinions about something I wanna do...

Well, lots of answers coming in today, and I still expect some more from people who said they were playing, we'll see. I wanna ask for opinions about something I wanna do...

Ask away my love.

I was checking some Spanish forums were they played this time ago looking for some inspiration with new questions, and they did something that I'd like to adapt here.

As soon as we close the round, FF EXTRA starts until the results. The idea is that I ask 2 very simple questions about this round and those who get it right win a joker for the next round. Questions like "what's the question with the most different answers?", that are answered with a number. The 2 people that get it right win a joker for the next round. In case that more people get it, the 2 that finish higher in this round. The joker can be played in any of the questions of the next round and it will automatically count as the top answer.
It sounds like a (OMG it's) huge advantage, but not really, as you wouldn't play it in an obvious question, and those with spare answers doesn't give you that many points. But it keeps this going until the results.

So what do you think?

I am in. I need all the help I can get to finally take my place at number 1. :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom