Moopy Lockdown Entertainment Schedule (LAST UPDATED 24 March)

Right is there even any time to fit in another Song for Moopy or shall I wait until after Kalavision, as I know he wants his to coincide with Eurovision week or something.

Right is there even any time to fit in another Song for Moopy or shall I wait until after Kalavision, as I know he wants his to coincide with Eurovision week or something.
Possibly start it next week. FF is finishing, Mafia normally takes 4/5 days plus a bit of recovery time because several of us will have been sectioned. Come the start of next week we’ll be set adrift with no events to keep us in a state of hysteria.

ASFM doesn’t really launch until the songs are released anyway, you could open up for submissions, let people know the rules and pencil in the launch event and results somewhere down the line.

ASFM doesn’t really launch until the songs are released anyway, you could open up for submissions, let people know the rules and pencil in the launch event and results somewhere down the line.
That’s what I was thinking, I’ll wait for @Kalabaliken to tell us what dates he wants to run his then I’ll slowly get the ball rolling.

Do you mean Thursday? If so I believe the Thursday album parties have been JANCELLED

I'm just going for Tuesday for a couple of weeks anyway.

I like the idea of having a chilled one on a Sunday - I'd love Moopy to sync-listen - for example - Dark Side Of The Moon and get a finally answer to the age old question - modern prog rock classic or tedious wiffing about by angsty middle-class types with mummy issues?

I don’t think I’ve ever even heard ‘Dark Side Of The Moon’ - far too busy with my Tangerine Dreams :weed: - so that could be fun

I think I've started it a couple of times but got bored :shy:

You are NOT alone. I've only got through it once. There is actually decent Pink Floyd music out there but that album is not one I enjoy. Or even admire, if I'm honest.

I don’t think I’ve ever even heard ‘Dark Side Of The Moon’ - far too busy with my Tangerine Dreams :weed: - so that could be fun

We could do "Zeit" and see how long before Moopy just logs off en-masse. Or we could ask big ron to distribute some comestibles in advance and watch the fun...

Reactions: Zu
That’s what I was thinking, I’ll wait for @Kalabaliken to tell us what dates he wants to run his then I’ll slowly get the ball rolling.

There is no harm with us starting the submission period for BOTH of ours, because mine isn't going to be a free-for-all and will probably require a bit more searching for a song. Kalavision will have some eligibility rules, though I am trying not to make it so complicated. Basically for mine, the singer/band/songwriter has to have some links with the country, and it is first come first served with allocation of countries.

Will love to try and join some of these more! :)

One thing I could suggest and I've been doing with friends is watching the ITV Cluedo episodes together and we play along. Miss Rula Lenska and later Joanna Lumley playing Mrs Peacock alone being the selling point. :disco: Featuring Richard Maddigan but no Judy as host for two seasons unfortunately but that is a minor setback!

All four seasons nicely on YouTube.

it is first come first served with allocation of countries.

Oh my :D

rupaul-cant-wait.gif

I’m predicting UNSEEMLY SCRAPS :disco:

There is no harm with us starting the submission period for BOTH of ours, because mine isn't going to be a free-for-all and will probably require a bit more searching for a song. Kalavision will have some eligibility rules, though I am trying not to make it so complicated. Basically for mine, the singer/band/songwriter has to have some links with the country, and it is first come first served with allocation of countries.

So do people get to choose their own countries?

EDIT: never mind, I've seen the new thread now

Last edited:
Will love to try and join some of these more! :)

One thing I could suggest and I've been doing with friends is watching the ITV Cluedo episodes together and we play along. Miss Rula Lenska and later Joanna Lumley playing Mrs Peacock alone being the selling point. :disco: Featuring Richard Maddigan but no Judy as host for two seasons unfortunately but that is a minor setback!

All four seasons nicely on YouTube.
This sounds amazing!

Maybe it's just me but I'd be happy if the album syncs and rewatch parties continue post-lockdown. They've been a great addition to Moopy.

Last week's Confessions Tour rewatch was an absolute JOY. :disco:

Maybe it's just me but I'd be happy if the album syncs and rewatch parties continue post-lockdown. They've been a great addition to Moopy.

Last week's Confessions Tour rewatch was an absolute JOY. :disco:

I've not done one, but they're a great idea and when one comes up that I really want to do I'll probably join.

@octophone what albums have ye got lined up for the next couple of weeks?

Tuesday is set to be Butterfly by Mariah Carey, next Tuesday Version 2.0 by Garbage and the tuesday after that Impossible princess by Kylie. I'm having a think about the Sunday chill-out no-hysteria ones.

I’ll set one up, although before the twice-daily meditations I’ll be dishing out much-needed exorcisms and thrashings with special twigs. Do feel free to suggest a name for this exciting new lounge annexe :disco:

has to be "Zu's Threshold House"...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom