Moopy Lockdown Entertainment Schedule (LAST UPDATED 24 March)

How are we looking for the weekend after next AKA Friday 24th/Saturday 25th? I would like to run Spicevision (followed by a drunk and/or sober watchalong of Spiceworld The Movie) on one of these nights. I'm particularly thinking of @Kalabaliken and @ButterTart in case your ongoing events will still be running, and also @straightorbroken with the dance rundowns.
I should have this thing wrapped up by then. If not, I'll just stick my show on after yours or on the other day, KV permitting.

Reactions: COB
Formally making a claim for the evening of Saturday 25th July -

Moopyvision Karaoke Spice Special
+
DRUNK REWATCH - Spice World: The Movie​

Formally making a claim for the evening of Saturday 25th July -

Moopyvision Karaoke Spice Special
+
DRUNK REWATCH - Spice World: The Movie​
:disco: :disco:

The in-laws are coming down that day and we'll be seeing them for the time since October so I plan to be having a few drinks!

Reactions: COB
I know, it's been a long time coming - it was always going to take a bit longer as I'm back at work, plus I did an extension to give everyone more time to get their entries ready.

Is there anything happening this Friday evening? I'm planning my Spice Karaoke results for then, but if anyone's doing a dance playlist I don't want to step on any toes! My thing could be fun to slot in before something like that too, if possible :disco:

I was talking to @ButterTart about the possibility of doing a sync watch of The Sound Of Music (other very camp options also available). It doesn't seem to be available for 'free' on Amazon Prime/Netflix so people would need to rent it (it costs about 3 quid to rent on Amazon Prime). Is there any appetite for a Sunday afternoon watch and sing along, or is it just a bit of a shit idea really?

I bet @Barnacle would be in?

Funny Girl is on Netflix (with about ten minutes of black screen at the start for some reason) if you need further CAMP CLASSICS from the dying days of the big movie musical.

I was talking to @ButterTart about the possibility of doing a sync watch of The Sound Of Music (other very camp options also available). It doesn't seem to be available for 'free' on Amazon Prime/Netflix so people would need to rent it (it costs about 3 quid to rent on Amazon Prime). Is there any appetite for a Sunday afternoon watch and sing along, or is it just a bit of a shit idea really?

I bet @Barnacle would be in?
I’m definitely in favour of sync movie watches so that can finally understand some of the cultural references we use around here.
Also a good horror sync watch around Halloween would be fun. The new Halloween is actually on Netflix now - I’ve seen it at least a dozen times already but still...

I’m definitely in favour of sync movie watches so that can finally understand some of the cultural references we use around here.
Also a good horror sync watch around Halloween would be fun. The new Halloween is actually on Netflix now - I’ve seen it at least a dozen times already but still...

I vote BEACHES

“Don’t give me you’re not jealous. You’re so jealous you can HARDLY BREATHE.”

GREATEST FILM EVER

What about a CLASSIC SITCOM watchalong?

Say an episode each from the likes of Ab Fab, Keeping Up Appearances, Birds of a Feather and Are You Being Served? (Other sitcoms are available)

All are available on Britbox, which people can get on a free trial basis if they don’t already have it.

What about a CLASSIC SITCOM watchalong?

Say an episode each from the likes of Ab Fab, Keeping Up Appearances, Birds of a Feather and Are You Being Served? (Other sitcoms are available)

All are available on Britbox, which people can get on a free trial basis if they don’t already have it.

I've just cancelled my free trial :(

I've just cancelled my free trial :(
Oh. Isn’t it only like £5.99?

I got 6 months for free through EE. So if they’re you’re mobile provider, you should be able to claim that too.

Oh. Isn’t it only like £5.99?

I got 6 months for free through EE. So if they’re you’re mobile provider, you should be able to claim that too.

That's who I had it with. It's shit though, so no great loss. I have Netflix and Prime (and Sky), so frankly who has the time anyway?

Ooh I might look into getting Britbox. I rely on the shit quality episodes on YouTube for my Keeping Up Appearances fix.

Ooh I might look into getting Britbox. I rely on the shit quality episodes on YouTube for my Keeping Up Appearances fix.
I mean, if you need a fix that badly I can summarise every episode here for you:
- Phone call from Sheridan or Violet
- Hyacinth screams in postman’s face
- Emmett has nervous breakdown
- Elizabeth comes over for tea
- Hyacinth screams in Elizabeth’s face, Elizabeth smashes cup
- Hyacinth falls into bush
- Daddy runs away
- Onslow’s car backfires
- Rose tries to fuck the vicar, talks about recent fuck with somebody she only refers to by surname
- Hyacinth gets dress caught in tractor door and is dragged down country lane with knickers exposed just as the major walks past.

Last edited:
I mean, if you need a fix that badly I can summarise every episode here for you:
- Hyacinth falls into Bush
- Daddy runs away
- Onslow’s car backfires
- Rose tries to fuck the vicar, talks about recent fuck with somebody she only refers to by surname
- Hyacinth gets dress caught in tractor door and is dragged down country lane with knickers exposed just as the major walks past.
Don’t forget someone calling her white-slimline telephone thinking it’s the Chinese takeaway!

- Hyacinth falls into Bush
- Daddy runs away
- Onslow’s car backfires
Despite that I've still probably watched all 3000 identical episodes (or however many they made) :D :disco:

I'd be up for a sitcom sync watch as long as we can do Ab Fab's Poor, AKA the greatest episode of anything ever.

Watch your FOUL LANGUAGE!! *flings self across car bonnet flailing limbs*

- Daddy runs away
- Onslow’s car backfires

It really was just Last Of The Summer Wine for the gays.

- Daddy runs away
- Onslow’s car backfires
- Daisy acts seductively with Onslow, who pays her little attention except when he wants a bacon sandwich or can of beer
- Hyacinth wants to buy something that is out of her price range, leading to exasperation from Richard

I'm aiming to have my Karaoke show ready for that second weekend, but it'll be more likely to be the Saturday or Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom