Moopy Lockdown Entertainment Schedule (LAST UPDATED 24 March)

is something happening tonight? @Tisch @ButterTart @octophone

I have a new SEMI REGULAR format that I would like to debut / test and it needs to be a Friday or Saturday night thing. with pubs closing early / possibly altogether soon I think it could be quite nice for the coming weeks.

is something happening tonight? @Tisch @ButterTart @octophone

I have a new SEMI REGULAR format that I would like to debut / test and it needs to be a Friday or Saturday night thing. with pubs closing early / possibly altogether soon I think it could be quite nice for the coming weeks.
IT’S BUTTERTART’S EVENT TONIGHT

:D

I'm very out of the loop with what's going on.

could I bag 7.30-9 tonight to try my thing out? I think it could be a good precursor to ASFM.

@Jark is there a reason you don't take part in the ASFM games? I only wondered because you love all the new music Friday stuff and I think you could do well!
I genuinely have no idea what it is, where it happens, how to play or how I missed it babes :D

I genuinely have no idea what it is, where it happens, how to play or how I missed it babes :D
@Igana's right you should Jark! They're in the main forum and normally sticky at the top. There will be another one #soon I'm sure.

I'll play your game if you promise to play in the next ASFM. :david:

@Igana's right you should Jark! They're in the main forum and normally sticky at the top. There will be another one #soon I'm sure.

I'll play your game if you promise to play in the next ASFM. :david:
DEAL

I don't know if I'll do my thing now though teebs (it's not a game!). I was all fired up for it and I've done the prep but if I have to wait for next weekend the enthusiasm will probably be gone :D

what's the next available slot? is there something next weekend or not?

I think 7.30 until 9 tonight would be fine. ButterTart's thing isn't planned to start until at least nine.

I like that Moopy is essentially just an old people’s home with various entertainment activities scheduled to keep us occupied and take our minds off dying.

Bit pissed off that nobody has emptied my commode yet

Reactions: COB
I think 7.30 until 9 tonight would be fine. ButterTart's thing isn't planned to start until at least nine.
I'm happy to do that if there's a few people around at 7.30 and interested?

it's not really something that requires much engagement :eyes: it can be a background activity to you doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. You only need a drink!

Whilst attention is on future dates, I am placing a HEAVY PENCIL on 23rd October, which will require the WHOLE EVENING.

(It is a Caramella Girls Discography listening party obvs)

I like that Moopy is essentially just an old people’s home with various entertainment activities scheduled to keep us occupied and take our minds off dying.
Omg get this into the forum subtitle/description now.

Reactions: dUb
Is there anything happening on Thursday 15th October? I'm planning starting the Ab Fab rewatch at 9pm if not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom