Moopy Upgrade - Snagging List

I am not sure why you didn't get the email in the first place. I just did a test and emails are being sent out fine. But at least you are back.

DID YOU CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER?

(or maybe you've opted out of receiving e-mails from Moopy?)

I keep clicking on people’s profiles and following them when I’m clicking on threads :D:evil:

Not a complaint or anything I just thought I’d mention it if you get a ‘Soldi followed you’ alert :D

Edit - no worries, fixed it myself

hakuna matata GIF

I don't even know how I enabled that. I might turn it off if it's too much, but so far it's cool. And new.

Reactions: COB
I don't even know how I enabled that. I might turn it off if it's too much, but so far it's cool. And new.
They're customisable in your preferences. I only get notifications for replies, mentions, and pms

I like the Shades of Blue theme, but is it possible to make the scroll bar a different colour? It’s almost the same shade of navy when I use a PC and I can barely find it!1

it’s fine on mobile because I think it’s defaulting to the Safari scroll bar

I like the Shades of Blue theme, but is it possible to make the scroll bar a different colour? It’s almost the same shade of navy when I use a PC and I can barely find it!1

it’s fine on mobile because I think it’s defaulting to the Safari scroll bar
@Indie looked into this and I don't think it's possible I'm afraid. It seems to be a browser specific thing.

Yeah I was having a similar thing with the dark theme.

I think it's intrinsically linked in with the rest of the scheme, meaning you can't change that without changing it entirely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom