Moopy Upgrade - Snagging List

All my options are greyed out when making posts

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210330-204043_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210330-204043_Chrome.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 38
I do find the BB code useful occasionally if I can't get the formatting that I want to work using the normal editor.

I think this is less of a 'snagging' question and more about customisation... I can't remember if the previous forum worked like this, but when you change your votes in a poll is there any way for your previous choices to be automatically selected, instead of having to start from scratch each time?

For instance there are sometimes polls of "which country have you visited", and it would be annoying if your previous choices are wiped when you press "change votes", which happens at the moment.

Every time I log in and click on my alerts it gives me an error message until I refresh the page.

Why do some notifications stay present on my alerts until I click on it? I don’t care for TORI AMOS.

Sorry Iguana, I just don’t get the appeal.
That is quite all right, she is not for everyone. There's a 'Mark as read' on notifications if you don't want to click on them, but I agree it would be good if they were marked as read without having to do that

Is it possible you're 'watching' the Moopy Moop forum, @Rita? If so, you'll get a notification every time someone makes a thread there.

Is it possible you're 'watching' the Moopy Moop forum, @Rita? If so, you'll get a notification every time someone makes a thread there.

I don’t know. How do I know if I am watching something?

If you go into the forum, you should see this:
Screenshot_20210404-195402.png

If you're watching the forum, that Watch button should say Unwatch instead - if it does, click it and you will stop watching it (I think it will ask you if you're sure first).

If you go into the forum, you should see this:
View attachment 1552
If you're watching the forum, that Watch button should say Unwatch instead - if it does, click it and you will stop watching it (I think it will ask you if you're sure first).

Thankyou gorgeous. I have just done exactly as you said and it said unwatch so have clicked it.

Hi! I’m new. Except I’m not. I’m actually BoysForSeles (well David really) but I can’t post with my original account now even though I can log in and view the forum with it. It says I need to validate my (original) account by confirming an email but I’m not receiving the email nor is it in my spam. Any ideas? If it’s a pain in the hole I can just start using this new one I created so I could ask about it.

Hi! I’m new. Except I’m not. I’m actually BoysForSeles (well David really) but I can’t post with my original account now even though I can log in and view the forum with it. It says I need to validate my (original) account by confirming an email but I’m not receiving the email nor is it in my spam. Any ideas? If it’s a pain in the hole I can just start using this new one I created so I could ask about it.
@Administrator

Oh no! They must bring you back in your usual form. @Administrator DO SOMETHING.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom