Moopyvision Karaoke Contest 2020

As I might have mentioned before, my song will only be entered into the competition IF it's required to make up the numbers. Otherwise it'll be an Anna Book-esque non competitive treat (:eyes:), possibly to be saved for results night.

It could always be the INTERVAL ACT.

Anyway I’ve had a burst of inspiration tonight and finalised my arrangement.

Hope you’re ready for CHILLS.

It could always be the INTERVAL ACT.

Anyway I’ve had a burst of inspiration tonight and finalised my arrangement.

Hope you’re ready for CHILLS.

I CAN CONFIRM CHILLS. (AND THEY'RE MULTIPLYING).

Oh my god I can’t believe you’re still accepting entries snd Moopy ofcom have been ignoring my emails

IMAGINE if Eurovision was suddenly like "Lol oh by the way we're letting Iran compete this year" a week before the competition, the OUTRAGE

Reactions: SDF
Well Eurovision have potential entrants BEATING DOWN THE DOORS months in advance!

Hot (well TEPID) song reveal hint: nothing in the trailer is representative of an actual song that's been entered into the contest.

...YET.

I made some when I went as the Wii Fit woman for Halloween years ago :tongueout: Needless to say the rice was cooked and scoffed not long after :eyes:
Poor Uncle Ben :(

Now we're all topped up on RAGE, why not channel it into a wonderful performance? ENTRIES ARE VERY WELCOME.

As of our most recent entry, I can confirm that so far there are TWO that are in languages other than English :disco: Will there be more? It's up to all of you :o

Why am I only just finding out about this and why is it tucked away in the Eurovision forum?!?

It seemed like the best fit, and I've been putting in the hours when it comes to the outreach campaign believe you me :tongueout: You can still enter if you want!

We could perhaps have a special Eurovision Toilet forum created specially for this occasion :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom