Moopyvision Karaoke Contest 2020

That's RIDICULOUS.

I can't wait :disco:
I can confirm that some of the entries are also ridiculous (in an amazing way) without me doing this to them :disco: This is really shaping up to be better than I could've hoped for!

Knowing nothing about E********n has made finding a track that suits my natural bass voice difficult, but I've finally found something that isn't too challenging.

I hope the Clinton Foundation will be involved in this contest too. My investigations have gathered a lot of dirt and I now intend to perform a citizen's arrest on Crooked Hillary as part of my performance.

I can confirm that Madame Secretary herself will be the guest of honour, and will be Pokémon Going OFF in the front row once she's had a glass of Joanna's signature 'wine-style drink'.
hillary-clinton-balloon-gif.gif

Is there a karaoke contest going on? I hadn’t noticed.

I probably would have had I been living ALONE. Run it again next year.

Reactions: COB
I could always give you a tune at the MOOPMEET :disco:

I'm sure you'd look great in a pair of those socks

I would be all over this if I could hit a single note. It's not the case. :square:
I can confirm that there are some UNORTHODOX interpretations in the works, so singing ability isn't a strict requirement for a great entry!

I can confirm that there are some UNORTHODOX interpretations in the works, so singing ability isn't a strict requirement for a great entry!
Yes, but I'm not going to rely on visuals for yet another Alla video, we had enough and it's getting boring now. Happy for not making a fool of myself for once and just enjoy the show :)

Yes, but I'm not going to rely on visuals for yet another Alla video, we had enough and it's getting boring now. Happy for not making a fool of myself for once and just enjoy the show :)
That's fair enough :D You know where I am if you change your mind though!

What sort of shameless promo opportunities for my precious contest will tomorrow bring? Well here's a HINT
DCISq_jXkAAkxJ_.jpg

You have another week of this, so you should probably all just give in and enter :tongueout:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom