MOTHERFESTIVALEN 2023: Deltävling 4 (Malmö) - ft. Lorraine (sp?)

I feel like if everyone on Moopy bought it, it’d be enough to get her into the top five.

Interesting fact, after the 2012 Semi Finals Sweden was a 5/1 favourite to win ESC. They're now at 3.25/1. It's happening.

I hope we have a few more twists and turns (or at least some anxiety induced gay panic) rather than a runaway winner this far out.

I have to say that, other than hardcore fans, people here are not liking/understanding Tattoo at all :bruised:

She made the headlines because of the stage invasion, so lots of casual ESC viewers watched her MF performance and the comments are not specially good. 🤷‍♂️

Interesting fact, after the 2012 Semi Finals Sweden was a 5/1 favourite to win ESC. They're now at 3.25/1. It's happening.
But what happens when the UK send Rina.

Is there an instrumental version out yet, or will we have to wait for the Eurovision karaoke CD? I need that in my life.

this gets better with every listen and it was already perfection from the beginning, best Eurovision entry since Cornelia

Is there an instrumental version out yet, or will we have to wait for the Eurovision karaoke CD? I need that in my life.
Of course there is fan made ones.

This one is a filtered version, you'll have to wait a bit for an official release.

I have to say that, other than hardcore fans, people here are not liking/understanding Tattoo at all :bruised:

She made the headlines because of the stage invasion, so lots of casual ESC viewers watched her MF performance and the comments are not specially good. 🤷‍♂️
I believe the ones you are referring to are those casuals who are always harsh on MF in general. Most casuals seems to think she was above the rest.

Reactions: LTZ
I believe the ones you are referring to are those casuals who are always harsh on MF in general. Most casuals seems to think she was above the rest.
I was talking about non eurofans that don't even know what MF is, but anyway, i might be wrong :eyes:

I was talking about non eurofans that don't even know what MF is, but anyway, i might be wrong :eyes:
The Aftonbladet poll is mostly casuals with between 15 and 120 000 answering. It skews older, think of the Anna Bergendahl and Clara Klingenström clientel.

Best act of the night
1a-best.png

2a-best.png

3-best.png

4e-best.png

• Care
The Aftonbladet poll is mostly casuals with between 15 and 120 000 answering. It skews older, think of the Anna Bergendahl and Clara Klingenström clientel.

Best act of the night
1a-best.png

2a-best.png

3-best.png

4e-best.png
Swedish casuals :rolleyes: Girls calm down, surely everywhere else Loreen will get all the votes, every single one. I'm just saying it doesn't translate here that well and I can see why. Time will tell :eyes:

Reactions: Hak
People seem to forget that to casual listeners 90% of the songs are utter shit. It’s not like Loreen will be competing against Beyonce*.

*nowadays I’d rather listen to Bebi Dol than to Beyonce, but that’s beside the point…

This year especially is AWASH with DOG-EGGS, so it’s going to be extra striking.

Tattoo has the strongest MF Youtube viewership starting curve of all time. It's on track to surpass the official Youtube views of Hold me Closer/Move/Too Late For Love/Dance You Off and Statements by Finalen in two weeks time.

The only MF song to have comparable to Tattoo's current Spotify numbers is If I Were Sorry which itself was the most streamed ESC song of 2016.

Last edited:
I'd be reluctant to attribute too much to YouTube views JUST YET, given that she's responsible for arguably the most loved Eurovision song ever - you're going to get loads of people like me who have little interest in MF (certainly relatively) search for the performance as soon as she'd won and the news hit social media and beyond. I hadn't bothered looking for anyone else. Plus the stage invasion would have fuelled more interest.

Hopefully the numbers will hold, and the other metrics remain strong.

I'm upgrading it to 8 for the song (and 13 for the performance).

Incidentally Mr L thinks it's a watered down Euphoria with a silly vocal gimmick, but obviously is on board for a Sweden win so they can host for the 50th anniversary of Waterloo.

I don't get watered down Euphoria much. It's not quite trying to go for the same straightforward pop song approach I don't think, really.

• Care
I don't get watered down Euphoria much. It's not quite trying to go for the same straightforward pop song approach I don't think, really.
Same adenoidal mumbling over an imposing expansive dance track. By Eurovision standards at least I don't think you can deny it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom