Neighbours D̶E̶A̶D̶ ALIVE!

Apparently Melanie with the laugh has been back on a recurring basis recently :shock:

Is it completely wrong to want Natalie Imbruglia's son to sit on my face?

9169475c-f78b-4cc4-a8c9-aa34ca8bdc30-processed.jpeg

FUCKED IF I KNOW WHY, but for some reason Mr L started watching it a few months back, after not watching it for decades - certainly before we've been together.

I was trying to work out the family connections to the old characters when i used to watch and was completely baffled.

But Dee didn't DIE.

Not marking as a spoiler, as they brought her back from the dead three years ago.

It's sad the axe is coming now as actually the show is much better scripted and acted than most of the UK soaps these days.

They've also been great at recognising their heritage. We've got Jane Superbrain, Clive Gibbons, Glen Donnelly and Melanie Pearson back in the main cast now. And Natalie Imbruglia's hot son is currently having his face sat on by 90s throwback Amy Greenwood. It's all wonderful fan fiction at the moment.

In hindsight, they've realised this day was coming, and have been building up to a very nostalgic farewell.

Last edited:
7. Cody’s improbable shooting death
8. Dee’a cliff death post-wedding
I would vote for these as well. Cody being shot with a bullet that somehow phased through the wall and her clothes, and Dee's car going off the cliff and landing three miles out in open water.

Also Cheryl sacrificing herself to save Lolly :( Why waste a life with so much potential to save one that's totally meaningless?

This makes me sad. I haven't watched it for years but it was always part of my childhood.

I hope Home and Away isn't next :(

I don't know why I'm always made out to be some sort of idiot on here, ive probably been through more in life than you can imagine
I'm going to pop my new teacher hat on and say... what do you think you could have done better in the conversation so far?

The story seems to have changed to 'axed in the UK' this morning with Channel 5 stating they won't show it beyond summer. Network 10 in Australia supposedly determined to save the show, but need a new backer.

I havent paid much attention to the BBC THREE reboot but could it find a place back in its spiritual home on the BEEB?

Oh GOD NO. I don’t watch it anymore but this is TERRIBLE NEWS as it really is an institution. First Channel 5 axed Big Brother, and now this. They have to be STOPPED!

So the crux seems to be that Ten can’t keep it going without 5 and for 5 it isn’t quite washing its face financially. How expensive can it be? Hollyoaks keeps plodding on.

So the crux seems to be that Ten can’t keep it going without 5 and for 5 it isn’t quite washing its face financially. How expensive can it be? Hollyoaks keeps plodding on.
Can we not all just chip in a fiver to keep Karl and Susan alive (are they still in it?)

I hope when the time comes, it ends with Charlene returning with a car-bomb.

Or if they can't get Kylie, her from the Rogue Traders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom