New Music Fridays 2022

Broken Bells absolutely KILLING IT with their first 2 singles from the upcoming album. First a psychadelic pop song, now a 70s revival ballad. I'm in love

This appears to be an existing album track that MØ has been added to. It is rather good:

I'm still not sure the new material is quite as good as his best but the voice is it and I do like this. There is an album coming in November:

First Aid Kit have a new song out and it has a nice seventies country soul thing about it. I don't think it is quite as good as Out of My Head though, which was more of a rousing pop moment:

Hot Minute is fabulous, and something different for Moon Boots

Lead single from Glüme's second album. She is still on Italians Do It Better but this has a much bigger pop chorus than their usual:

TAKE ME

THis liquid D&B album is rather beautiful. Not sure I could do it in one sitting as it's all very similar, but broken out there are some very good tunes here. Everything Is Possible and Love For Me Too being the highlights.

The Big Moon's new album is out this week and apparently in the running for a top ten spot. On first listen it is quite good and Daydreaming is a lovely number:

Exceptionally silly but quite fun:

Every Joel Corry song sounds similar but the new one is one of his best

STOP EVERYTHING we have new Ekkah and they've gone from lofi R&B to electro-disco and mopsy DEAD

An Ekkah album is ridiculously overdue and electro disco is very welcome, but those vocals just sound a little OFF

Ekkah are hit and miss and this one isn't quite hitting. it's giving subpar Satin Jackets

Why do all the current DJs insist on working with every white boy cod soul singer out there?

The best dance tunes will always have an R&B/diva vocal or an ethereal vocal (with a few exceptions). We need more!

More pop than house, but KC Lights always deliver a really uplifting tune. I really like this.

Oh my. The Basement Jaxx-ness of this is superb. This guy never really took off did he? I think this is his best to date.

I think I need to make a new playlist and include everything mentioned here - any ideas on how should I name it??

Funk, Fetch and Jark:

moopy’s underground pop pickers !

Screenshot_20221026-200132_Chrome.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom