Next Tory leader/ UK Prime Minister (2022)

Least disgusting?

• Total voters
"Sunak problems real, both because voters in this group associate him most with BJ"

BJ from Rishi, anyone?
I’d forget about him giving you one if you’re working class though.

A NAMELESS ex-high ranking Tory MP has e-mailed a complaint to my company stating "I'm sure you can make an exception, i was UNDERSTANDABLY BUSY, and you wouldn't want the bad press"

I will take GREAT PRIDE in telling him to GO FUCK HIMSELF

A NAMELESS ex-high ranking Tory MP has e-mailed a complaint to my company stating "I'm sure you can make an exception, i was UNDERSTANDABLY BUSY, and you wouldn't want the bad press"

I will take GREAT PRIDE in telling him to GO FUCK HIMSELF

ABOUT WHAT?

Interesting ups and downs from last vote

+13 | Sunak
+16 | Mordaunt
+14 | Truss
+9 | Badenoch
-5 | Tugendhat
-5 | Braverman

Suspect talk of Braverman backers going to Truss is incorrect and on balance they will go to Badenoch

Suspect talk of Braverman backers going to Truss is incorrect and on balance they will go to Badenoch
I think at least 15-20 of them will go to Kemi! which could in theory have her neck and neck with Truss in the next vote... or maybe even ahead if the televised debates play a factor, in which Liz will surely flounder.

1657809429168.png

Poor Tess :(

It'll be interesting to see what happens to Braverman. She belongs in the same bin as Dorries and I'd love it if she came out with fuck all. No-one actually seems to like her that much but Tories rarely 'like' each other - they tolerate and use each other for whatever they want to get out of the arrangement.

Braverman is gone. There may be some chance for her is Badenoch wins but I suspect now.

Braverman, Dorries, JRM will be back on the backbenches soon and we’ll look back astonished they were ever in the Cabinet

It’s the correct honour for eating kangaroo arse on I’m A Celeb.

I’m getting worried about Truss. I know she’s the best bet to keep the Tories on a bad streak but honestly I’m tired of the incompetence. This is going to be a horrific winter for many people and I want someone at least fractionally capable of seeing us through the next couple of years.

Also with Truss, it’ll be no changing of the guard. She’ll give Johnson a prominent job and Dorries and Rees Mogg will stay on the front bench. I can’t be doing with it anymore.

In the same way she gave her loyalty to Boris, Nads will now give her loyalty to Liz. I almost feel sorry for Truss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom