Nintendo Switch stuff

Will U?

• Total voters
If I wake up and FF1-6 and Sonic Origins have been officially announced, I think I might ejaculate my skeleton out

FF I-II-III are one long grindy slog these days even for me and I'll play ANY OLD SHIT! I hope they come with at least some rebalancing of random battles / exp points like Phantasy Star SEGA AGES did.

FF I-II-III are one long grindy slog these days even for me and I'll play ANY OLD SHIT! I hope they come with at least some rebalancing of random battles / exp points like Phantasy Star SEGA AGES did.
I've been playing the remasters as they come out on Steam (though I did skip 1 and 2), I didn't mind three at all, though I did get a trainer to multiply XP and Gil gains as well as toggle a speed boost.

Even without them though I think they've made some adjustments to make it less grindy compared to the original

True Warriors of Light will not be DISCOURAGED!

You just know it's going to be Kirby and a whole bunch of REMAKES and REMASTERS.

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: COB
I have no interest in these Warriors things, but I'm happy for the fans!

No Man's Sky is amazing, but a Switch version will either be a technical miracle or an absolute NIGHTMARE.

Square is remaking EVERY PS1 RPG on the Switch. Bring RACING LAGOON you COWARDS!

• Love
Front Mission 2 is interesting as it never left Japan (although a fan-made translation has been around FOREVER).

It basically looked EXACTLY THE SAME but higher resolution, and that's enough for me! I once tried to play the fan translation of Radical Dreamers and got horribly confused, so I'm happy that's coming officially as well.

I mean this is clearly AMAZING even if it's a HOT 3D MESS that's aping Mario Odyssey.

I still can't believe the first two Kingdom Hearts games are coming out as cloud versions, what a NONSENSE :D

I was going to say before, give us Live-A-Live rather than Radical Dreamers! Amazing

• Haha
Square really is mining EVERYTHING in their archives... If they're doing SNES games bring us Bahamut Lagoon and Treasure Hunter G, come ON!

• Love

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom