Ninth console generation (Xbox Series X and Playstation 5)

I certainly don’t play Call of Duty like that :D They hit their targets without pointing at the sky first.

I certainly don’t play Call of Duty like that :D They hit their targets without pointing at the sky first.

I meticulously twiddle the thumbsticks for four minutes from behind a crate to make sure I hit anything

So far the COLOUR PALETTE of PS5 is really impressing me :eyes:

Are we back at the DRAB BROWNS AND GREYS of the PS2 days again?

I have of course ZERO INTEREST in playing a FPS but I'm giving this game a 10 in presentation for shamelessly ripping off Saul Bass.

How does this game differ from just restarting a level because you’re shit?

Wow I really needed to see FIVE MINUTES of gameplay footage of a remaster of an old game whose template has been aped by 80% of the current gaming scene. Groundbreaking stuff.

I've never played one of these, I always worry they'll be too hard and I'll just get frustrated. It looks very nice though!

Is that Demon Souls? What a snooze fest. I thought it was critically acclaimed?

Play PS4 games from launch :D

What is the next gen actually launching with?

Call me when it hits 250 pounds and there's at least 2 or 3 original games without a number after their name.

Oddworld looks amazing, but how they've managed to take this long with what was meant to be a remake I'll never know.

I'd also like to repeat my conspiracy theory from last time that all the speakers are CGI.

Buy a PS5 so you can play your PS4 games at launch. EXCITING!
To be fair that's a pretty decent selection of games (and it's probably quite unlikely someone will have played EVERYTHING during this generation), so it's a decent deal for folk who are trading in their PS4s for a PS5. That's provided they don't raise the subscription fees, which they probably WILL :D

Why would you pay half a thousand pounds to play these games though. It's the fucking apex of consumerism.

Oh that's true, I'm just saying that I see why they're offering it. I don't think I'll be going anywhere near this until there's been at least one price drop, it's just too much.

Omg Final Fantasy :disco:

But as usual, it looks like it'll have amazing gameplay but a garbage story that'll bore you to death.

Catching up now.....

Demon Soul looks fantastic (I won’t play it but it’ll be fun to watch someone else playing it)

Final Fantasy XVI looks interesting. I hated XV so much, I hope they learned something from that because it looks very similar.

Spiderman looks fine, I didn’t love the PS4 game and this is more of the same but I’ll probably get this on sale.

And now he's invisible? Fucking hell they've turned the only semi-relatable American super hero into GENERICMAN.

I do worry sometimes that the world stopped for you in the mid nineties and that everything after in terms of pop culture just passed you by.

God of War sequel :disco:

I feel bad for that Harry Potter game, all that work for naught.

Resident Evil 8 is another I won’t play but I’ll watch someone else. Ethan and Mia are not the most interesting protagonists, where is Jill?

November 12 is so soon but definitely no rush to get it since most of the games won’t be out till 2021.

Oh that's true, I'm just saying that I see why they're offering it. I don't think I'll be going anywhere near this until there's been at least one price drop, it's just too much.

oh come on, boy, whack that wallet out :horny:

I was actually going to buy it hot off the press because of Cyberpunk but now I see the PS5 version is set for a 2021 release. HMM

so what games is it exactly launching with? :confused:

That stupid Harry Potter game looks more exciting than Final Lack of Imagination set in the Middle Ages XVI.

And I kinda HATE HOW THAT'S THE CASE. I really had been hoping these rumours of a "return to the roots" for the FF-series were gonna come through but this looks like they watched the Witcher and decided to RUN WITH THAT. URGH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom