Philip Schofield - “I’m a queen!”

Mr S watched it and he said EAMONN looked REALLY ANGRY

Although maybe he always looks like that what would I know

20200207_204311.jpg

Just watching the clip from THIS MORNING. Why do they wheel in Ruth & Eamon?!

Going on the clip I'm now watching, they were presenting the show today and introduced the segment for Holly and Phillip to take it away on the couch.

I wish him all the best....but I mean....DUH...OF COURSE.

I just always assumed he was.

There was a blind item in PopBitch years a go about him liking dalliances with men while he worked in New Zealand - which I’ve somehow remembered

Was this really worthy as a headline of the 6 o’clock news?

Equally, he's on the front page of every bloody newspaper today except the Financial Times. He's the actually headline on most of them as well. Here we are trying to normalise this and the papers still want to make it a front page story. Wanks.

Equally, he's on the front page of every bloody newspaper today except the Financial Times. He's the actually headline on most of them as well. Here we are trying to normalise this and the papers still want to make it a front page story. Wanks.
Worst was the Express. Subtle negativity.

I’m not quite sure I understand all this HERO WORSHIPPING for Phil. There’s wall to wall coverage as if he’s the first celebrity homo to come out.

People are alleging that he was about to be outed by a runner on This Morning he'd been shagging. The Express ran a story about the 'mystery of Phillip Schofield's runner' back in December, which seems like a totally normal topic to be headline news.

Mystery surrounds the sudden departure of Phillip Schofield's former personal assistant and runner after he left This Morning for a rival ITV show.

The male runner, who had a close working relationship with Schofe, quit the show earlier this year and is now working on Loose Women - frequently fronted by Ruth Langsford, who has reportedly lodged an official complaint against Phil.

And while ITV has said the runner was promoted, other staff are said to be confused about the move.

"It was odd because they were so close and then he up and went to Loose Women and they didn't seem to be talking much anymore," one insider told the Sun

God I can’t stand Ruth Langsford and she looks the type to go squealing. Does anybody actually LIKE her?

God I can’t stand Ruth Langsford and she looks the type to go squealing. Does anybody actually LIKE her?

I think her and Eamonn ending up together is just nature's way of ensuring nobody else has to suffer.

Last edited:
Eamonn will forever be The Fat Controller from Thomas the Tank Engine to me.

I don’t really think I have watched Ruth Langsford on anything before other than Strictly and she well outstayed her welcome on that.

If that is true he is a DISGUSTING PIG. His poor wife. :(

I was wondering who on earth this Matthew was. Kelly? CORBETT?

Also, why does it have to turn MURKY? :(

True or not, that's video clearly comes from a place of homophobia.

Also, are 18 year olds off the menu now as well?!

Also a gay man or even woman trapped in a same sex marriage is bound to have sexual relations with other people over 27 years. Not that it will make the wife feel much better.

Also I can guarantee that the 18 year old gay runner was an awful little cunt.

zzzz, even if all of that is true, fucking a 20 year old is not illegal and there's no evidence Philip abused his power, AND he has hinted that his wife has known for a long time so in all likelihood they probably had an arrangement - the age gap is a bit gross but please let's not try and reframe this as it somehow justifying the tabloid media threatening to out him. Nobody deserves that unless they're an actual sex criminal.

Yes to all that but also cheating on his wife for a very long time (even if it was a different generation and probably involved a lot of social pressure to stay in the closet) and having a relationship with someone who works under him doesn’t scream of an upstanding person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom