Pink - Trustfall (new album out Feb 2023)

This was the most added song at US pop radio last week. :o

If her streaming picked up it could actually become a hit.

POP:
41 36 P!NK TRUSTFALL 879 554 325 1.154

+116 Spins
+111 Bullet
+0.200 Audience

• Love
Reactions: VoR
Runaway confirmed as the third single. Straight onto the Radio 2 A-List this week.

The album has managed to hold up pretty well in the endlessly confusing album charts it seems. 15 weeks in the top 100 to date, which is impressive for a non compilation from an older act.

I think it’s at about like 93 or 95k now too, so should go gold in the next month which is a great achievement these days.

I guess the people in the nosebleeds get to see her?

Has it been on the Hot 100 before?
Yes it charted at #94 around the time of the album release. It's generating ~700k daily streams (not sure how many of those are from US) but mostly thanks to solid airplay. It is #6 on Hot AC and top 20 on pop radio.

About time, it’s been about 6 weeks of being so close (I assume based on its airplay).

Nothing worth writing home about but it’s at least done it’s job and had great legs for the type of hit it is.

Album also Gold in the UK last week, so over 100k now which is surely a great result. The tour has seen it recover back up quite a bit, top.

Hasn't she been doing this circus shit for ages now??

My favourite review I've read was basically "Tired of her flying like a ping-pong through the stadium but Who Knew still pops" :basil:

Fabulous. It seems to be peaking on radio and iTunes (nothing on streaming as per), but that’s a perfectly good little Hot 100 peak for her anyway, so glad it finally got there three months after it first appeared.

P!nk f/ Marshmello & Sting - "Dreaming" out Oct. 20th (Trustfall deluxe to follow).

I always thought P!nk should have collab'd with Marie Fredriksson. The influence is so there even if less-than-red isn't fully aware. Or maybe she thinks Sting IS Marie and has been listening to her heart and not Trudie's voicemails.

I'm surprised she remembers it! I don't think I've seen it mentioned anywhere since 2012. I agree it's a weak link and the "Lily Rose Cooper" feature never worked. It sounds like an excerpt of one of her own songs tacked awkwardly into a middle 8.

The first half of the album it came from is mostly great so there were other choices for the low effort farted out fourth single if there really had to be one. How Come You're Not Here or Slut Like You would have worked. Maybe it was something contractural in having Lily's feature?

this is on 131k sold in the uk as of last week, top 5 for new releases this year

183.2k Lewis Capaldi - Broken By Desire To Be Heavenly Sent
160.6k Ed Sheeran - Subtract
132.0k Taylor - Speak Now TV
130.6k Pink - Trustfall
100.8k Lana Del Rey - Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd
100.8k Olivia Rodrigo - Guts

there's a deluxe/tour version coming Dec 1st with 9 extra tracks, including (live?) covers of No Ordinary Love by Sade and Nothing Compares 2 U.

pink.jpg

Deluxe Track List

Disc 1:

When I Get There
Trustfall
Long Way To Go (feat. The Lumineers)
Kids In Love (feat. First Aid Kit)
Never Gonna Not Dance Again
Runaway
Last Call
Hate Me
Lost Cause
Feel Something
Our Song
Just Say I'm Sorry (feat. Chris Stapleton

Disc 2:
Dreaming P!nk, Marshmello & Sting
Irrelevant
All Out of Fight
Just Like Fire/Heartbreakers (Live)
When I Get There (Live)
Nothing Compares 2 U (feat. Brandi Carlile)
No Ordinary Love (Live)
Cover Me In Sunshine with Willow Sage Hart
What About Us (Live)

You will all laugh at me, but -

I streamed this album for the first time ever today and I sort of liked it, so I decided to stream it again, and I still liked it.

I don't know what to do. I'm about six songs away from a Pink deep dive and I really don't know what to do.

I feel so vulnerable and confused.

Last edited:
You will all laugh at me, but -

I streamed this album for the first time ever today and I sort of liked it, so I decided to stream it again, and I still liked it.

I don't know what to do. I'm about six songs away from a Pink deep dive and I really don't know what to do.

I feel so vulnerable and confused.
real housewives of new york ramona singer GIF by Slice

You all know that I'm the shadiest bitch in the Mopsty game when it comes to Madame P!nk but for some reason this album is really hitting my musical G spot this weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom