Pop Music Activism

omg Toca Me!

Is it just us on this side of the Planet or is Mini Viva's stuff just not available on Spotify?

It’s not on my Swedish Spotify but it is on my British Apple Music. I guess it’s just geoblocked!
Yes, it seems anything out onto digital pre 2015 would be just for the country of origin unless it was by a big artist. International being the default is only a recent thing.

Sadly Toca’s Miracle won’t be coming online any time soon!

So you can download different countries versions of Spotify in the UK? Is it worth it?

So you can download different countries versions of Spotify in the UK? Is it worth it?

No, I got Spotify about 11 years ago when I was on holiday in Sweden, and I paid with PayPal for years and never bothered changing it over cos at the time I was able to get a lot of the stuff I listened to which wasn’t available elsewhere, and now I also have Apple Music UK which I get free from EE, it means I have more to choose from as there’s often differences between each country.

Are these ones sung by Coco Star, or the other woman who may or may not have had disgusting breasts?

Oh I need a Fragma revival, I liked Say that you’re here

I love this thread despite never using streaming and probably not being able to benefit anyway because I’m not in Europe

The Fragma hits from You Are Alive onwards was sung by Damae or someone I think?

Oh I need a Fragma revival, I liked Say that you’re here

I love this thread despite never using streaming and probably not being able to benefit anyway because I’m not in Europe
You should be fine - the default for most digital releases nowadays is worldwide.

Poor Maria Rubia's solo "hit" not available

Spill the Tea on the Coco drama...
Ha last time I did that I got a message from her manager through the twitter account which get like a warning shot!

Embrace Me - Fragma’s promo’d but not released in the UK follow up to Say That You’re Here is now online.

Songs currently AWOL:

Aaliyah - More Than A Woman
Fragma - Toca's Miracle
Dana International - Diva
Belle Stars - Sign of the Times
Ce Ce Peniston - We Got A Love Thang
Inner City - Your Love
Junior Vasquez - If Madonna Calls
Le Click - Call Me
Margaret Berger - I Feed You My Love
Olivia Newton John - Magic

Songs currently AWOL:
Le Click - Call Me

THIS! Under Le click I can only find shoddy cover versions, unnecessary updated version from 2008 and 2010 and Tonight Is The Night (but I also get that if I search for La Bouche)

ALSO, Aaliyah's We Need a Resolution :evil:

Najoua Belyzel - Gabriel needs to be on :evil:

Aaliyah won’t happen. The rights are owned by her uncle who is a nutter and won’t put them on digital.

Actively working on I Feed You My Love. It’s on other platforms but not Spotify bizarrely. Had an email about it yesterday.

I’ve asked Sony Germany about Le Clicks album (and adding on the UK mix of Call Me) - no response.

Toca’s Miracle won’t go on due to tea.

Diva, Dana owns the rights but her team are useless. I even had a call with her manager after the last Eurovision. He said he’s get on to it, heck I sent him WAVs from the UK singles to upload and nothing has happened.

When I can actually make a contact at Universal US, unblocking Ce Ce’s first two albums will be on the list.

Surely Dana will be available in time for this years Eurovision?! They’d be mad not to have it on there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom