Prince Philip DEAD

They appear to be playing an instrumental of Video Games ON A LOOP :D
I mean I get it, if they DIDN'T do it they'd be under attack, but not quite sure it's the VIBE most of their audience are going for on one of the first Fridays in AGES you can legally see your mates :D

Scott Mills making the easy money then. Also IF THERE IS NO BED, IS IT EVEN NEWSBEAT!?

I remember me and my friends drinking cider behind the theatre (nicer than it sounds) in tribute to Diana and not really giving a fuck because we were 17.

Now THAT was a fucking Royal death.

Oh not EMELI FUCKING SANDE RADIO 1

HAVE A FUCKING WORD

Well, we've passed the number of replies in the other Prince Philip topic in just over five hours. Combined, they'd be the fourth biggest topic in the cemetery.

The boss posted "Duke of Edinburgh has died" in the work Whatsapp group. I replied "About time. He's looked corpse-like for years.". She said that was very irreverent of me so I'm glad I deleted the "He's been dead for ages. They've been keeping him on ice so they can release the news later to distract the public from something else."

QVC dead
PXL_20210409_162637152.jpg

As a mark of respect, today’s singles chart has been cancelled. There is no number one this week.
Not really.

Last edited:
I wonder what sort of SPECIAL 24 PAGE PULLOUT The Daily Fail readers will be rewarded with tomorrow, which will no doubt have been archived for the last 40 years.

It's all so MACABRE

"We are changing our schedule out of respect"

translated to "The old man is dead, let's put out a load of royal coverage while the ratings are up!"

Where's Charlie Brooker when you need him

I would like it if there was a bit of a public backlash to the blanket coverage and fawning FOR ONCE.

Yes. It does all feel very tone deaf.

Don't get me wrong, when Liz carks it, I expect a load of pomp and circumstance. Anyone who's in line to the throne for that matter. The rest are just FAMOUS RELATIVES.

I mean Taylor Swift is every bit as famous as The Queen, but would we cancel Eastenders if Joe Alwyn died? I DON'T THINK SO

I mean Taylor Swift is every bit as famous as The Queen, but would we cancel Eastenders if Joe Alwyn died? I DON'T THINK SO
Taylor’s probably not happy this is taking up the attention on her album release day

I'm delighted that sport is still on, just because it'll give me something to watch until the trance evening starts.

I do feel like this is the last gasp of this sort of thing. The Queen going will be peak ludicrousness of course, but after that? Charles will realistically not be king for very long and I can't see the nation collapsing into grief when he dies.

This is fucking ludicrous. Everywhere terrified of not “paying their respects” incase they’re accused of not being flag shaggers.

Some random on the street saying they’ll miss him. WTF!? “I’ll miss that big fucking racist lol he wasn’t afraid of free speech” more like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom