Relisten #2: Rhythm of Love & Let’s Get To It - 19/10/20 19:30

I can’t believe they gave Secrets to Sophie bloody Laurence of all people.

Secrets is one that I definitely did made-up dance routines to with a girl who lived down the road :D

10 Better The Devil You Know
10 Step Back In Time
10 What Do I Have To Do
08 Secrets

For the avoidance of doubt, my opinions are genuine, and I think this will be the first time I have heard all these songs but Devil You Know. And I stand by them so far.

07 Better the Devil You Know
08 Step Back in Time
05 What do I have to do?
06 Secrets

Secrets is so warm and delightful. The second verse is one of my fave moments on this album.

"ooh you've gotta hear my confession
I believe it's long overdue
" :disco:

10 Better the Devil You Know
09 Step Back in Time
10 What Do I Have to Do
09 Secrets

I can’t believe they gave Secrets to Sophie bloody Laurence of all people.
There used to be a YouTube comment on Sophie's cover of Love's Unkind that simply read "What a useless fucking bastard.", and sometimes I'll remember it and laugh all over again.

This is the first of the American songs. It’s ok. I think everyone knows MY favourite.

Secrets is a bit weak but I've always had a massive soft spot for Always Find the Time. Sounds a bit more "Kylie"-ish than the rest of the album.

This album deserved more iconic cover art. It's not bad by any means but doesn't exactly represent the colour and joy of the music. And her makeup is a bit WEIRD

Always Find The Time was THE ONE for preteen COB to get his chubby little life to :disco:

Always Find The Time breakdown is like something in a SNES game :disco:

Reactions: COB
This album deserved more iconic cover art. It's not bad by any means but doesn't exactly represent the colour and joy of the music. And her makeup is a bit WEIRD

A lot of the album artwork is PROPER STUNGORGE

10 Better the Devil You Know
09 Step Back in Time
10 What Do I Have to Do
09 Secrets
08 Always Find the Time

10 Step Back In Time
10 What Do I Have To Do
08 Secrets
06 Always Find The Time

10 Step Back In Time
10 What Do I Have To Do
08 Secrets
09 Always Find The Time

The rest of the photos were sensational to be fair.

Just checking that we're all about to press play on The World Still Turns?

You would not know AFTT wasn't SAW tbh
You can hear it in the backings vocals as well as everything else. You know exactly how they would have sounded had SAW been responsible.

I remember being just old enough to actually enjoy ballads, and as such having very fond memories of The World Still Turns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom