Relisten #6: Aphrodite & Kiss Me Once (TONIGHT! 01/11/20 at 7:30pm)

I honestly just CANNOT DEAL with Get Outta My Way, I've already been revisiting it a lot recently. The song, the video, everything... what a PACKAGE :disco:

I felt attacked in my drunken haze when my (ex) boyfriend dragged me up to dance to Get Outta My Way and proceeded to sing it word for word.

How many choruses does this have again? CHORUSES FOR DAYS!

Reactions: COB
I was a bit indifferent to Get Outta My Way for a while too. Can't imagine what I was thinking tbh.

see me with HIM and it's turning you ON
getting me BACK at the end of the SONG

:disco:

can anyone remember the 3 other artists allegedly fighting over this song? Britney and...?

I don’t want this song to end. The album FALLS OFF A CLIFF AT THIS POINT PEOPLE.

Urgh. Put Your Hands Up. The breakdown is probably the best bit.

There's one quick shot of her in the last bit of the video where she looks SO AMAZING - hair covering one eye, other eyebrow raised giving face. I always go mad when I see it :D

09 All The Lovers
12 Get Outta my Way.

I feel like I didn't know this until recently, but I am glad it is in my life now.

Put Your Hands Up starts off so promisingly. Those verses are a delight. Unfortunately the chorus is flaccid as a bag of old tits :(

I've come to quite enjoy Put Your Hands Up, though yes the Nerina song would have worked so much better.

I always use GOOMW as a MOTIVATIONAL ANTHEM when feeling a bit anxious about something I need to do. Had many a drive into work with it as the last thing I hear before going in.
10/10
The video is a bit of a disappointment after the previous one tbh

IT'S TRUE (it's true, it's true, it's true)

seriously what a shame they didn't write a better chorus. everything else slays.

11 All the Lovers
10 Get Outta My Way
07 Put Your Hands Up

Nadine Coyle had a song with this title (PYHU)around the same time as the other two. Hers was the worst.

There was an official lyric video for PYHU I believe, though we're not missing much not having it here as it was pretty bog standard

@Alex walking into work

tenor.gif

Put Your Hands Up is the Nervo Twins. What fuss over nothing.

And I wanna scream it OUT
And if you hear what i’m saying

i think this is a solid 8 just suffers from what it follows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom