Romania 2022: WRS - Llamame

I’m trying to ascertain which borough he’s in based on the colour of that sign on the council block behind him and I’m currently concluding that it’s BARNET although these exciting investigations will of course continue :disco:

I’m trying to ascertain which borough he’s in based on the colour of that sign on the council block behind him and I’m currently concluding that it’s BARNET although these exciting investigations will of course continue :disco:
Southwark SURELY?

Reactions: D5K
I do wish he still had the TACHE, or it could possibly just be ACCUMULATED FILTH.

Ms WRS is also drawn in the second half of the second semi as well, so she should be absolutely SAILING into the final sandwiched between all those earnest piano ballads 😍

OMG :D!! I can't believe this won :D you don't understand how absurd and embarrasing the Spanish chorus sounds, wtf!? A friend sent me this time ago and we were laughing about the idea of this winning, we were convinced this was the typical filler penned by the evil twins that would end dead last in a semifinal. How did this happen? Speechless.

Of course i'm backing this piece of shit :disco:

Which one of you wrote this

H7ObZXd.jpg

Ms WRS is also drawn in the second half of the second semi as well, so she should be absolutely SAILING into the final sandwiched between all those earnest piano ballads 😍
He’s also in the same half as that Israeli queen! They’re going to HATE each other :disco:

Omg there’s also the Australian gay as well!

OMG :D!! I can't believe this won :D you don't understand how absurd and embarrasing the Spanish chorus sounds, wtf!? A friend sent me this time ago and we were laughing about the idea of this winning, we were convinced this was the typical filler penned by the evil twins that would end dead last in a semifinal. How did this happen? Speechless.

Of course i'm backing this piece of shit :disco:
I can't believe it either, they've really had much better songs in the competition.
And he looks kind of creepy :shock:

I can't believe it either, they've really had much better songs in the competition.
And he looks kind of creepy :shock:
I guess it was just televote, right? I haven't played any other, I assumed they were all evil twins songs so they had to go with this :D it's absolutely trash and fabulous :disco:

3 entries :D! i think we're still not fully aware the evil twins are this close to become the biggest names in Eurovision, see them having several entries in the Eurovision Final, compiting against each others, and the poor girls having literally no time to change costumes to perform with every single one of them :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom