Romania 2022: WRS - Llamame

This one is has a terrifying choreo and singer, cheap production and lazy songwriting even FOR THEIR STANDARDS. :shock: so naturally it's the best of what they blackmailed Romanian Broadcaster TVR into allowing into the National Final. :disco:

I'm now totally captivated by the incredibly poor levels of musical craftsmanship demonstrated here. ABSOLUTELY ANYONE COULD WRITE THIS!

I do think that Andra giving her back door a nice stretch in preparation for a satisfying post-performance poo at 0:56 adds a certain YOUNIQUE glamour to proceedings :disco:

Because he’ll be spending the whole week with ME :disco::horny:

3504.jpg

Didn't Chingiz turn out to be a bit of a wrong'un?

Gay baited throughout Eurovision then complained about it. "I got my nipple out and the gays were undressing me with their eyes!! I don't know how this could have happened!! :confused:"

Didn't Chingiz turn out to be a bit of a wrong'un?

Gay baited throughout Eurovision then complained about it. "I got my nipple out and the gays were undressing me with their eyes!! I don't know how this could have happened!! :confused:"
Oh totally, but I imagine whoever organised that workout for the Eurovision socials didn't care a toot either way :disco:

What’s the story behind his name? WRS hardly ROLLS OFF THE TONGUE does it?!?

Last edited:
Has anyone done the recce to CONFIRM that he is clearly Southwark NOT Lewisham based? :oi:

@Tetris-Rock remarked on the night it got the nod that it's the entry of recent years which "most evokes the spirit of the darkroom" and that really is BANG ON

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom