Russia 2020: Little Big - Uno

VoR

Take it or leave it
No song yet, but Russia have confirmed that rave outfit Little Big will be their act. This is going to go in as a major contender, they're very popular globally and assuming they stick to their usual style it will massively stand out.

Their biggest hit to date:

Sorry to bump without info, but am gagging to hear this, this evening.

And then the abyss :( until May :D hopefully :wired:

It's fun but repetitive as HELL. And if this was San Marino we'd be saying last in the semi. A qualifier I think, but I can't see it doing THAT well, juries will tank it.

Top five EASILY :disco:

It’s exactly what your average one-night-only Eurovision ‘fan’ expects to see/hear. Will it appeal to those who follow the contest year-round and expect the ‘best song’ to win? Probably not, but that’s not the audience they’re looking to attract, I’d expect.

This is everything I was waiting for. Russia for the win PLEASE.

I think.

It’s the closest we’re getting to Verka this year TO SAY THE VERY LEAST and Verka remains my benchmark for must-have eurolunacy so I say yes :disco:

Well this is inevitably now in my silver position and challenging Ukraine for the gong OH MY GOD WHAT IF THEY CANCEL THOUGH :shock:

*starts writing hysterical 750 word essay and trying to type through the tears*

Look at Malta, Azerbaijan and Russia saving the year.

I'm living for the drama with some euroqueens that think this is one of the worst entries ever. How can they be so disconnected from reality in that little bubble? I hope they win :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom