Russia 2020: Little Big - Uno

This will look great on a Eurovision stage.

Shame there isn’t going to be one! Also, this is mimed. And how are they going to do it with 7 people. If they get rid of the dancer guy it loses half the fun. Perhaps the male backing singer who isn’t in the band can go.

Last edited:
I think they can get rid of one easily without losing the impact of the performance (if they chose one of the male backings or the the guy in the middle).

Oh the guy in the middle can go. They don't need on- stage instruments.

I don’t know why you’re all FRETTING. If the performances end up being being broadcasted from each country’s studio, you can BET YOUR BOTTOM DOLLAR there’ll be 7 members on stage and they’ll be “miming” to the backing track Kala’s convinced they’re using.

Speaking of, Kala, keep away from your local branch of Zizzi.

Having listened again, the main two ARE singing live, apologies for my mistake, but their vocals are SO over-processed even live. The backing vocals are completely mimed though. And yes, if it does become a studio broadcast then it's things like this that the EBU are going to find difficult to police.

And yes, if it does become a studio broadcast then it's things like this that the EBU are going to find difficult to police.
And that's exactly why I think a studio broadcast is the craziest idea ever and won't happen at all. But we have Operación Triunfo tomorrow with the host hosting from his home on a plasma screen. So God knows.

The video has almost 20 millions views in less than 3 days :o To put that in perspective, The much anticipated video for Sergey's You are the only one, that was uploaded in the ESC channel exactly 4 years ago, has 14 millions views now.

Uno dos cuatro :disco:

Nah, parody or not it’s just not acceptable in 2020, never mind for a contest that has such a deep connection with the gay community.

They seem to understand social media, so they should know better. I do not accept any excuses of “it’s just Russian humour that hasn’t translated well” etc

Get in the bin.

From comments on YouTube, this whole thing is meant to be a mockery of Russian homophobes and their stereotypical beliefs. Russians are saying that they're actually one of the biggest supporters of LGBT in Russia. I mean there's a line he says:

"Have you noticed how the entire place smells like lube"?
"How would you know?"

I dunno, it could be the Russian sense of humour that just doesn't travel anywhere else. But even if it is irony and a joke, for an act to represent their country on an international platform? It's a HUGE misstep. I'll be interested to hear their response.

However, the whole cancel culture that exists now is going to seriously affect them now.

If this hinders their result, I'm here for it. The song has been trash since it was released. :)

Swiftly brushing aside the scarring memory of that dick monstrosity, this appears to be their new one and truly they are the masters of very basic :side-eye:

FIFTEEN MILLION views in THREE DAYS!

Swiftly brushing aside the scarring memory of that dick monstrosity, this appears to be their new one and truly they are the masters of very basic :side-eye:

FIFTEEN MILLION views in THREE DAYS!

The musical equivalent of a brain aneurysm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom