Russia 2020: Little Big - Uno

Actually I quite like it, and I like THEM. Also quite entertained by them playing UNO in the video and the red dress rip is something we can all aspire to :disco:

In less than 3 months, the video has more than 100 millions views on youtube :o I'ts now the second most watched video on the Eurovision channel, and it's a matter of time they beat Netta and become the número UNO :disco:

Reactions: Zu
Why is that silly old girl at No #1?

Is it with haunting ballad Cuckoo?

she’s been on top of the monthly Eurovision charts almost every month! Poor Fuego denied again

Mind you I’m not sure why Düm Tek Tek isn’t number one, I feel like that’s been top 5 on the Eurovision charts for a decade

I might report the video citing GRUESOME NIGHTMARES about being PECKED BY CHICKENS

It’s the viewing charts on YouTube, the official channel puts them up at the end of every month
Oh right. Don't they have an annual voting for the favourite ESC song by the end of the year? Or maybe that's on an online radio, can't remember. I guess Euphoria is still number one.

Oh right. Don't they have an annual voting for the favourite ESC song by the end of the year? Or maybe that's on an online radio, can't remember. I guess Euphoria is still number one.

haven’t seen that on there... but the usual older ones all come up, Hadise, Rybak, Lordi, occasionally Jesse Matador!

Jesse Matador is in fact in the top 5 of videos most watched in the ESC channel with 60 millions views, it looks it doesn't get old.

Given that the music coverage on here of late has been quite shockingly basic and boring, here’s a bit of HIGH QUALITY FOREIGN TAT to get your desiccated gunnies flowing. I mean it’s basically the Fast Food Rockers but I loved that for whatever fucked up reason, and I do have a guillotine handy if anyone wishes to take exception. Tubs fans will be very excited to learn that he reveals a bit of TASTY TIT :horny:

Reactions: COB
It is a bit :basil: that the biggest video on the Eurovision channel (by a LOT!) is this cancelled entry by the absolutely cancelled Russia. Stuck on their Most Watched compilations for the rest of time alongside Hadise

It is a bit :basil: that the biggest video on the Eurovision channel (by a LOT!) is this cancelled entry by the absolutely cancelled Russia. Stuck on their Most Watched compilations for the rest of time alongside Hadise
Tbh, given they were in turn quietly cancelled by the relevant authorities for 2021, they could do FAR worse for Russian entries forever on the most watched!

• Care
Reactions: Hak
I've just learnt the chubby funster DIED a couple of weeks back :shock: all just through doomscrolling YouTube and coming across this delightful video.

It's on Wikipedia as well with several sources supposedly backing it up but they're in Russian. Bit of a shock!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: D5K
Two members from Russian band hated by government die
Pretends To Be Shocked Fake Shock GIF by AIDES

Following the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine, the two leaders of the band, Prusikin and Tayurskaya, relocated to Los Angeles, California on 2 March of that same year.[4][39][40] They stated that they were on a government blacklist, and aren't allowed to perform any shows in Russia. When asked about a possible return to Russia, they stated that it will be possible "when Putin leaves".[5] On 24 June, the band released the single "Generation Cancellation", which carries a pacifist, anti-war message, characterizing it as a war of war profiteering old men, a chess game with soldiers as chess pieces to be sacrificed at will, with gloomy consequences on younger generations.[41] After the release of the song, they condemned the actions of the Russian government and Russian war propaganda.[42]

In Russia, they were accused of being "traitors" by the government-controlled media.[45]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom