Russia 2021: Manizha - Russian Woman

Six hours of watching socialites MILLING AROUND in Moldova and THIS is your breaking point? :D
Oh I didn’t bother with that MOLDOVA FAFF!

Reactions: VoR
I very much imagine there is a chosen song and two roadkill entries to give the illusion of choice.

Hopefully this is one of the latter.

That said my stream has started working properly and that shit is over so I might rejoin :eyes:

I very much imagine there is a chosen song and two roadkill entries to give the illusion of choice.

Hopefully this is one of the latter.
I’m sure if the wrong one wins a quick trip to Zizzi’s in Salisbury as part of the promo tour will clear the path for the chosen one :disco:

Is that the sea captain from TITANIC in the audience behind our lime green queen?

How RUDE of them not to send Little Big this year. I know the songs they submitted were apparently rubbish but I’ve heard very little from them which you’d describe as high quality and musically complex. POOR TUBS :(

Anyway this first song is absolute tat

I have a feeling she’s going to sing a militant peace ballad with subtle hints to CRIMEA and a BURNING UKRAINE.

Oh this really is quite MILITANT

They were clearly ALL written in five minutes

I hope Little Big kick off in the studio :disco:

Reactions: VoR
The Rotterdam perf is going to be VERY INTERESTING as they’ll pump loads of money into it as usual :disco:

Little Big should have refused to perform at the beginning and we could have had a classic from the past instead such as something from Yuliya :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom