S15 E01/02: One Night Only

Good Pit Stop episode! I thought Bianca could be insufferable, but she’s actually doing a great job. And you love to watch the Dela + Jinkx act.

I’m glad @jyxz mentioned Sasha reminded him of Madonna as I thought the same, but it’s Bedtime Stories era rather than Girlie Show, surely?
You’re totally correct. Just checked and it was actually the Tupac era, so fits firmly in Bedtime Stories.

Yes I thought exactly the same 😍

But then I realised she also reminded me of Dominique from ANTM. :disco:

SJcwac7K_400x400.jpg

ANTM had a MILF edition?

IS Pit Stop actually on YouTube yet? I saw the thumbnail appear on a playlist at the end of the Talent show video, but it skipped when I tried.

Btw wasn’t Ariana lovely? I’ve seen her pop up on some things recently doing things with Kenny Clarkson and she just seems so sweet. Now give us some bops, yuh

Also the stage looks fab now

Aww I liked Marcia's look. But I'm probably biased because I love the 90s girl next door/church girl look so much, and I love pastels. But not even a HANDBAG?!

Just finished the first episode. Too many queens. Too many tiktok queens. And the twins are insufferable.
As I was saying to @Penelope on WhatsApp - the twins do feel like Drag Race’s most obvious example of stunt casting to date. While I few queens mentioned being a TikTok queen, in practice they had one video go viral. Sugar and Spice have almost 8 million followers and are legit TikTok celebrities in that I knew about them before the cast was announced. At this stage, it almost feels like they aren’t proper contestants. In small doses they are quite entertaining, but I feel the show is planning to push them to the moon and i’m not sure how I feel about it.

I think I was most surprised by Sasha Colby - I was expecting an overly polished and poised pagent-y queen and she doesn’t have that vibe at all. She is definitely a bit rough around the edges (in a good way) and isn’t afraid to be a bit ugly with things. The Zombie performance was equal parts cool and artsy and unintentionally hilarious.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t say it’s obvious they’re going to push S&S that hard - obviously they’ll lipsync against each other at some point anyway, how could they not?

And wasn’t Plastique already pretty established when she was cast?

I think the hip hop dancer got let off the hook, that was unforgivably generic. Irene (?) had so much potential for work room and Shannel-like quotes (and that's before even getting on the resemblance on stage). Listening to the scripted runway critiques is just groan after groan for me. With it now being MTV, it does seem quite blatant with the cast aiming for a certain demographic. So odd to have been younger than all the contestants when I first started watching and now I'm more than likely older than them all. And one of the twins had a really rotten line about not having the same parts "as a normal girl" :manson:

LET LOOSE by Loosey has gone rather viral over the last couple of weeks for some reason

And she's adding a Lemon verse and what I assume will be some shouting by Jan!

LET LOOSE by Loosey has gone rather viral over the last couple of weeks for some reason

And she's adding a Lemon verse and what I assume will be some shouting by Jan!

Here it is:

I quite like Lemon's bit, and Jan certainly did add some shouting :tongueout:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom