S15 E01/02: One Night Only

Sasha is totally giving me a mix of Bimini and Girlie Show era Madonna.

That wasn’t the last we’ve seen of Irene. I’d bet my house on it. (Totally giving Kirstie Alley face too)

Anetra was AMAZING. Kinda disregarded her in the run up, but FUCK ME.

Kill the Twins.

Anetra was everything I needed. Crown it and spare us weeks of the twins being annoying thank you.

Anetra gave us one of the best talent shows in Drag Race history, it could've easily slotted into the España season two talent show and I don't say THAT lightly :disco:

I was surprised by how much I liked the twins in the workroom to be honest, though they could definitely get old pretty quickly.

So happy that Hannah Diamond tribute act Amethyst made it through week one, she screams filler but she's giving the kind of cringe I enjoy so far.

Did The Twins have the same music but different lyrics? I know they shared the same stuttering vocal stunt.

Sorry but I love those two dumb bitches. But if they don't start doing something more interesting by next week they can just fuck off

Not really getting alien queen so much as something a toy grabber at the arcade might offer. Very cosplay

Very undecided on Lux Noir London. At first I thought she was just a bootleg Naomi Smalls, but then she started getting interesting, but then she sounded shallower than a dog bowl.

Oh wow, Sasha! I've seen her on Hey Kween saying she would only do this if improvements were to be made. Okay, alroight :disco:

I was disappointed she didn’t ask if there was an anal option. Can you imagine the fighting for breath Ru would’ve done?

I wonder if he stole that laugh from the breathless screams of the downstream drowning man he didn't help?

Poppy is cute out of the drag, as is Anetra, but I'd have to imagine adding 10 years to them (at least) to have an actual crush though.

Ugh. I am just not into drag queens thinking jiggling and touching prosthetic breasts is somehow hilarious.

Is the name Salina esTitties a pun? It feels like it should be but I can't imagine what.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom