S15 E01/02: One Night Only

- Very canny decision by Mistress Isabelle to not treat the twins like total lepers, in contrast to the rest of the cast. She'll go far I reckon.

- AGOG at Irene Dubois being first out. Was a little bit devastated at my favourite two from MTQs being the bottom two - they both fucked the delivery a bit, but at least they tried SOMETHING interesting rather than one of the 10 generic lip syncs that told us nothing. I feel like Loosey LaDuca really should have been marked on a much harder curve and been in the bottom over Amethyst, who was read far too hard for the sneakers that were in character. Why does she have to be a Real Housewife reading of it Ru? Get over yourself! (the other critiques were absolutely spot on though - it had nowhere to go after the baby reveal and needed one or two more levels put in)

- Irene has more to give absolutely but something about her social interactions was a bit off. There's the joy of shade, and then there's going for shade at every possible opportunity. It had the energy of one of those roasts that are just a bit too mean to be funny.

- Selina EsTitties is absolutely INTOLERABLE! Love her :disco:

- Utterly adore Sasha Colby reappropriating The Troubles as a premise to get her tits out of a straitjacket :D

- Anetra and Jax obviously THRILLING BEYOND WORDS! But my favourite had to be Marcia³ - howled at the portrait reveal 😍

I totally forget the name, but there was a YouTube drag race commentator who grimly inevitably started doing their videos in drag too. It was even more unbearable to watch than it already had been. The twins remind me of them in terms of the sincerity they have doing drag.

Also, Spice rising out of a coffin with "I'm BORED" WAS actually funny :D Agreed with @Diddy that they're giving Jedward of drag so far (although Spice is also giving me light ALDIQUARIA)

They’re all 45 mins but there’s two in one go tomorrow!
The first two were an hour...

Tell The Truth GIF

Could Wowpresents+ be giving us extended version compared to what aired on MTV? I do hope so.

Luxx is so getting the Adore-style "this inexperienced upstart just has that IT quality" storyline versus the more withering anti-social media queen club queens, but by that same token I bet one of the seasoned showgirls takes it in the end.

Shouldn’t you all be in bed by now, or did I get the time difference wrong?
It's a mere 2am on a Saturday night :evil:

(also I was out last night and fell asleep at 5pm today and woke up at midnight :()

Actually quite into Luxx Noir London, perhaps BECAUSE a solid 25% of it is definitely delusion :disco:

Also WHAT A NAME

I suppose I ought to watch the final of Canada Vs The World really before starting this, but that's clearly the equivalent of a book on the 'to read' shelf.

I’m glad @jyxz mentioned Sasha reminded him of Madonna as I thought the same, but it’s Bedtime Stories era rather than Girlie Show, surely?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom