Sonique, Lisa Scott-Lee, T'Pau, Su Elise ET AL - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

WHO is the bint in the leather jacket and dark hair?

I HATE HER.

That is what I keep asking! She is irritating the hell out of me! Who is she, I can't stop watching it though!

Last edited:
This is going to become the most watched video in Youtube history just going by the people in this thread.

I've lost count.

I spotted...

Carol Decker
Lisa Scott-Lee
Su-Elise Nash
Lucy Benjamin
Loui Batley
Nicola Tappenden
Sonique
Lucie Jones
Kym Marsh
Alice Barlow (Hollyoaks)
Jorgie Porter (Hollyoaks)
Nicole Barber-Lane (Hollyoaks)
Dominique Jackson (Hollyoaks)
Melissa Walton (Hollyoaks)
Caroline Quentin
Nina Wadia
Zoe Salmon
Kelli Young
The Cheeky Girls
Danielle Lloyd

I just ran into the living room and announced to my sister

"OMGZ LISA SCOTT LEE, MYRA FROM HOLLYOAKS AND SU-ELISE FROM MISTEEQ HAVE RECORDED A CHARITY SINGLE IT'S AMAZING"

Her response "Is the charity in aid of them?" :D

Last edited:
It really is more SELF-CHARIDEE than anything else, I do agree with her. :D

Is that Su Pollard in a rabbit costume at 1.08?!

I am torn between thinking this the best thing ever, and being dismayed at Zainab associating with the likes of Chinny Sarah Barnes and Theresa McQueen.

I'm watching again to cheer myself up on this good friday

Beats Lulu and Claire Sweeney on Loose Women

I do like how LSL appears to be taking it far more seriously than everybody else. Her earnest face just screams 'I'm BACK'.

Oh my god, it seriously gets better every time I watch it. I am in agreement too that vocal powerhouse Caroline Quentin steals it for me. Literally the most bizarre appearance on there. I am pissing myself. Actually howling with laughter. I may have been waiting a long time for LSL's comeback, but I've been waiting longer for Caroline Quentin to follow up 'Tell Him'.

I love that it's had 2,518 views. INTERNET SMASH.

I'm glad this worthy cause has been promoted to Moopy Moop.

This has made me want Lauren Harries to front a charity single for Trans Aid QUICK SMART.

She could rope in the Sex Change Soldier and Nadia Almada.

When a single features Lucy Benjamin and Nicola T, you know a barrell has been scraped right through.

I might watch all 3:22 in the vain hope of a Stephanie Beecham / Lady Sovereign duet.

It's the new Just Stand Up only with more star wattage

I promoted it! NON SHOCK.

Listening back though, it really is absolutely dreadful. Much worse than I remembered!

War criminals have been prosecuted for lesser crimes against humanity than some of the records you have promoted.

She was alright. I don't really remember her very well so she can't have been that amazing.

Every time a GENUINELY SHIT record is created and released are you actually at the top of the list of promoters and given first refusal? :D

Last edited:
Does Lisa Scott Lee still have her retainer on or are those just REALLY BAD VENEERS?

I don't think I've ever been as pleased to have a penis and no breasts as I have since watching that video.

OH MY! Thank you for bringing this into my life. This is so gonna be a staple play when friends come round for a few drinks before going out..

When is this released?

The Race For Life campaign does have a very high profile at the moment. Could it CHART? :D

I might just have to post Moonbaby's comments on this. Her rant about it last night on msn was fucking SPECTACULAR. :D

To say "I am agog" would do a disservice to this UTTERLY LIFECHANGING PIECE OF FILM

ASTONISHING :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom