Sonique, Lisa Scott-Lee, T'Pau, Su Elise ET AL - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

RobotBoy

BANG BANG
I am speechless.

SPEECHLESS.

Last edited by a moderator:
4 minutes have passed and no one has commented. I guess everyone's as blown away as I was.

I CANNOT BELIEVING THIS IS HAPPENING.

I know the Race For Life is the charity equivalent of a HEN NIGHT but really...

WHO is that after Kym Marsh at about 50 secs? It's nice to see MODOL Lucie Jones getting some work.

Lisa Scott-Lee is ABOVE this.

Oh and I fucking ADORE the dance spazzout about 1.30.

This could be bigger than Band Aid.

I read about this on the BBC website a couple of months ago and never DREAMED how bad (in a good way) it could be. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. :D

I actually can't tell the difference between the professional singers and the non-pros. :o

Just when you think that's it, up pops another rubbish celeb!

Who is the woman in the second scene bit next to Lucy Benjamin. She freaks me out

This video for me is up there with Total Eclipse Of The Heart 2006 in terms of cultural resonance.

I fucking LOVE Lisa being over earnest with her singing. You can feel the STRAIN.

I'm very surprised at the absence of Lyricist Tricia Walsh-Smith

I have waited 6 years for the return of Lisa Scott-Lee to recorded music and this EXCEEDS my expectations!

Carol Decker really will sign up to ANYTHING. I might see how much she'd charge to record a duet with me.

Can we have a definitive list of who's singing it, line by line? Even I don't recognise half of that lineup!

I LOVE how The Cheeky Girls weren't actually deemed worthy of a solo vocal. Wouldn't want to bring down the quiet dignity of the rest of the song.

LSL rivalling Cherly Kerl for title 'THE VOICE'

HILARITY² :D

I love the half-hearted little dance break at 1:30. I'm sure there'll be a nationwide Amyl Nitrate shortage when the gays get a hold of that HOT BEAT in the clubz.

It's the one after Kym Marsh for me.

And is that SAMANDA?

We need a roll-call

Oh god they've even got one of the mums from Hollyoaks singing. What a stellar lineup.

For some reason vocal powerhouse Caroline Quentin made me laugh the most. She's not even the most Z-list name there by a long shot, it's just the sheer RANDOMNESS of her involvement.

I'm really surprised that Su-Elise could take time out from running her stage school with Lisa Maffia.

I bet Tina Barrett is furious she never got the call.

For some reason vocal powerhouse Caroline Quentin made me laugh the most. She's not even the most Z-list name there by a long shot, it's just the sheer RANDOMNESS of her involvement.

Same here

And is that SAMANDA?l

I dont' THINK so ... I think it's the twins from 2009's Your Country Needs You :o

this is IMMENSE :D there are a lot of fortunate homosexual men around the country TONIGHT I'm sure

Lucy Benjamin?!
I thought the same as VoR, we need a ROLL CALL :D

:o did you forget this?

I remember being caught by a schoolfriend buying the Cassette single of this :( *shamed*

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had to email this TREASURE to all my mates.

WHO is the bint in the leather jacket and dark hair?

I HATE HER.

Also does Sonique now play Lafayette in True Blood?

:o did you forget this?

I remember being caught by a schoolfriend buying the Cassette single of this :( *shamed*

I never knew about this. :D
God and it made number 25 apparently. Madness

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom