Sonique, Lisa Scott-Lee, T'Pau, Su Elise ET AL - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

DEARY ME.

Myra Mcqueen needs more screentime, though her going into Caroline Q is quite special. Aside from that the intense LSL emotion is another highlight I agree. I also love CELEBRITY X FACTOR WINNER Lucy Benjamin.

I thought Danielle Lloyd was Michelle Bass on first viewing and Zoe Salmon is looking a bit Natasha Hamilton rough.

Who is the big-eyed earring girl with the solo at 2.10? I also have no idea who the evil looking black leather jacket woman is. Imagine being less recognisable than Rae from Hollyoaks...

That one line from the Cheeky Girls really gives it a much needed LIFT in the last minute.

GIRLZ JUS WANNA HAVE FAAN :)

I HAVE NOT LAUGHED AS MUCH IN AGES. I'm telling all my friends AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

I also agree... it's when Caroline Quentin appears that I totally lose my shit.

Last edited:
One of the biggest LOLZ for me is the close up of the sign "I race for life in hope that one day we can cure this terrible disease" - I imagine that it refers to this record, rather than cancer :D

Reactions: COB
We played this full screen on my mate's computer yesterday. All four of us gave a deep "ooh" when Caroline Quentin appeared and delivered her line with GUSTO.

I don't know why but Caroline Quentin really HAS captured the nation's imagination.

Has we STILL not found out who that is after Kym Marsh and the cunt in the leather jacket?

‘Girls Just Wanna Have Fun’ contributors (to date) include:

• Sonique, 41, British DJ and singer
• Lucie Jones, 18, X Factor Finalist 2009
• Nicola Tappenden, 27, Model and Celebrity Big Brother contestant
• Liz McClarnon, 29, TV presenter and former member of girlband Atomic Kitten
• Jaime Jay, 27, British singer
• Carol Decker, 53, British Recording Artist (80’s band T’Pau)
• Kym Marsh, 34, Actress/singer
• Nina Wadia, 42, Eastenders actress
• Kelli Young, 29, Singer who found fame with pop band Liberty X
• Penny Smith, 52, TV presenter (GMTV)
• Danielle Lloyd, 27, British glamour model
• Lucy Benjamin, 40, Actress
• Sam and Amanda Marchant, both 22, twins whose career started on Big Brother
• Su-Elise Nash, 29, British singer who found fame in girlband Mis-Teeq
• Cheeky Girls, aka, Gabriella and Monica Irimia, both 28, female duo
• Lisa Scott-Lee, 35, British recording artist
• Hollyoaks actresses Loui Bately, Georgie Porter, Nicole Barber-Lane, Melissa Walton, Dominique Jackson and Alice Barlow
• Hundreds of women in shopping centres across the UK

According to http://info.cancerresearchuk.org/news/archive/pressrelease/2010-03-02-race-for-life-charity-record

Lisa Scott-Lee, 35, British recording artist
Hundreds of women in shopping centres across the UK

LOLZ

Reactions: COB
SAMANDA :D

Jaime Jay must be the one after Kym Marsh. She's fucking TERRIBLE but I have no clue who she is.

BLESS Penny Smith, 52.

No, Jamie Jay never gets a solo. THIS is Jaime Jay:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BtmenwQERzQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BtmenwQERzQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Oh dear, so thats the annoying one in the leather jacket :D

They should have got Kelly Llorenna instead, but she was probably too expensive.

I'm glad that MYSTERY has been wrapped up. What a hateful cunt.

Tesco and Itunes apparently, but I just checked the feed and it appears to be STILL NOT TOP 1000. :( :D

I cannot believe all those rotters who are practically ENDORSING breast cancer by not donating to such a worthy cause. Owning a beautifully presented digital download featuring amazing performers is just a bonus I feel.

I can't believe they persuaded Lisa Scott-Lee to come out of retirement, what a gem!! This single is for such a great cause and people are heartless if they don't buy it.

Perhaps this random review off Itunes will persuade you. You're not heartless are you? :D

Retirement?!? Is that what they're calling it nowadays??? :D

Last edited:
I'm genuinely tempted to buy it. If the video is part of the Itunes package I'm SOLD.

MilkyBarKid has just informed me that this will be performed LIVE on Sky 1 at 8pm on Monday, as part of the "She's Amazing 2010" show, all about the Race For Life!

I bet Lisa is practising in front of her mirror RIGHT now!

Good to see MBK as has good as quit Moopy.

Absolute shite mountain.

For some reason vocal powerhouse Caroline Quentin made me laugh the most. She's not even the most Z-list name there by a long shot, it's just the sheer RANDOMNESS of her involvement.
And me! :D

I mean, CAROLINE QUENTIN?!

MilkyBarKid has just informed me that this will be performed LIVE on Sky 1 at 8pm on Monday, as part of the "She's Amazing 2010" show, all about the Race For Life!

Please tell me that this is true! :o This could be comedy GOLD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom