Speculate Wildly About Enya

Haha features wise (not 9/11 wise) I can see a very slight resemblance. Then again if I cut my hair and aged a bit, I could look similar to either. ๐Ÿ˜…

Enya takes the "oh your skin is so lovely and clear, alabaster, porcelain" compliments with a pinch of salt. She has decent makeup, and actually gets more tanned than most will notice. โ˜€๏ธ:tongue:

This evening Enya will be roller skating topless holding plates of jelly, while singing Kumbaya on Blackpool seafront.

Critics are saying it's her best work yet.

Last edited:
Enya tends not to regret things, but she kind of wishes she got a little spoken part in the Clann As Dobhar documentary (this)
(To make it less awkward being the one who left Clannad, perhaps she'd have been chatting about the Eurovision with her probable favourite sis.) ๐Ÿค— ๐ŸŽถ

Enya was thinking of the album cover for Ghost In The Machine, by The Police.
It's a very good album by them; I listened to all last year :headphones: :cool:
LmpwZWc.jpeg

I prefer this version of the cover :grin:
Police-Ghost-Machine-digital.jpg
She'd like her next compilation album to feature herself, Nicky, and Roma in a similar way. ๐Ÿ’ก
And yes, she would admit that (almost) every little thing she does is magic. โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿช„

Enya was asked to leave her stand-up comedy course, and given a refund for the remaining weeks, after making an off-colour joke about the Traveller community

After seeing Challengers last weekend, Enya has now tracked down and watched every single thing Zendaya has ever done

"oh she [Fern] looks lovely"
I didn't realise until today that Enya was interviewed by Fern Britton, and John Leslie, on This Morning in 2001. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I didn't really know much about John before, poor him. He seems more decent and honest than Phillip of course.

Enya was a bit put off by Fern's "mysterious creature" description of her, but otherwise she thought they were both rather nice, and the set too. ๐ŸŽน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿช„

Enya has a new saxophone song (that she has been playing) ๐ŸŽทโœจ๏ธ
or at least something a bit closer to jazz piano ๐ŸŽน๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽถ
She may have also tried playing this :disco:

It's quite beautiful ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐ŸŽถ
I only discovered it a couple of days ago; I heard the "She's Always A Woman" instrumental slightly earlier. Both were playing in the World Trade Centre plaza around the time of the attacks.
*Some critics, mostly American, regarded Enya's music as muzak, like what was played in the World Trade Centre plaza, so...

Enya now believes that it was part of some Mandela effect that led to Only Time being chosen to accompany footage, and the association with 9/11, when it might've actually been the piece Windless. ๐ŸŽผ๐Ÿ’ก

Enya had a look at the Met Gala dresses yesterday evening (disneyteletubby only just saw about this in the last hour) and is quite impressed by many. :disco:
The practicality of these is questionable, however, and she'd be rather nervous to take part herself ๐Ÿ˜…

Enya still likes watching the Eurovision final, but it has baffled her this year with all those last-minute changes.
She thinks the best aspect of it all will be Petra hosting. :laugh:

From a huge window, Enya had a fantastic view of the Northern Lights last night, dancing over the Irish Sea. :disco: ๐ŸŒŒ
She'll look out for them again ๐Ÿคฉ

(I will anyway โ˜บ๏ธ missed last night's one, might have a look later today.)

Enya once again has canapรฉs out ๐Ÿ˜‹
output.jpg

getting lost in thought about olive varieties, including her sister Olive ๐Ÿ˜Šโ™ก

Now that the Eurovision's over for this year, Enya's wondering what to wear for her birthday in a few days. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿช„
Perhaps we will see it for ourselves...

"The band, led by singer Moya Brennan, will be given the award [May 17] at a special reception at Donegalโ€™s County House in Lifford."

https://www.donegaldaily.com/2024/05/10/clannad-to-be-given-the-freedom-of-donegal/

Over the years, she has usually visited her hometown around the time of her birthday. ๐Ÿคž

This year as a birthday treat, she'll be making a guest appearance as a Cock Destroyer. She'll be despunking balls. Her massive fucking tits will be covered in spunk.

Perhaps we will see it for ourselves...

"The band, led by singer Moya Brennan, will be given the award [May 17] at a special reception at Donegalโ€™s County House in Lifford."

https://www.donegaldaily.com/2024/05/10/clannad-to-be-given-the-freedom-of-donegal/

Over the years, she has usually visited her hometown around the time of her birthday. ๐Ÿคž
That'd be nice :disco:
Also it's been nearly 2 years since Enya was last photographed publicly at an event/last time we've seen her. ๐Ÿ’ญ Would that be the longest time (according to 'the archives') for Enya?
It's close to 5 years since the last time she was recorded speaking (and almost 8 years for singing). ๐Ÿฅฒ

That'd be nice :disco:
Also it's been nearly 2 years since Enya was last photographed publicly at an event/last time we've seen her. ๐Ÿ’ญ Would that be the longest time (according to 'the archives') for Enya?
It's close to 5 years since the last time she was recorded speaking (and almost 8 years for singing). ๐Ÿฅฒ

The 2013-2015 "garbo" was either nearly two years, or nearly 26 months.

She was photographed on August 11, 2013 (shopping with Bridin) and possibly on October 27, 2013 (unverified photos at Leo's Tavern Halloween party). But we didn't see her again until new DSI promo pics emerged in early October 2015 (if that counts as a sighting). For example, there's one with this article dated October 7, 2015:

https://www.reviewsnewage.com/2015/10/07/dark-sky-island-el-nuevo-album-de-enya/

(While she may have been at the September 17 "pre-launch" event in Dublin, no photos or videos showing her have emerged.)

1993 to 1995 appears to have been another approximately two-year disappearance: from November 23, 1993 (Ondas Awards presentation) until the release of TMOT in November 1995. Though she did attend Olive's wedding during that time, I don't have any photos verifiably linked to that event.

Those are the longest that come to mind. I think there are other periods when she wasn't seen for a year or so.

Let's start a wild rumor that she secretly had children during some of those periods when she was out of public sight, tee-hee. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Let's start a wild rumor that she secretly had children during some of those periods when she was out of public sight, tee-hee.
Nah, Enya would be more open about that than Kate Bush, who hid her son's existence for around 5 years...

When I read this informative post I only saw the 2013-15 bit and thought surely she was menopausal by then ๐Ÿ˜… (it is possible to have children after of course, but I doubt she'd ever be that desperate/bothered).
She could've stopped periods at any point since the late 90s, up to the mid 2000s; earlier than the average, being childfree. Looking forward to it, haha.

Enya could have genetically related kids out there
(refer back to this elaborate of course :D)

Enya is intrigued that she can speak Italian so well :D as to baffle/silence Phillip and Holly.

(Just heard this today, very clever AI! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Once again, discovered thanks to something Natalie Imbruglia-related ๐Ÿ˜Š)
She hopes Ben and Cat (or Alison and Dermot) will also be eager to listen and learn.
:enya:

Last edited:
Enya is currently reading THE SECRET and manifesting her next musical endeavor to be in the vein of Paula Abdul
I didn't know much about either the book or Paula Abdul half an hour ago ๐Ÿ˜…
Enya does manifest a small portion of her wishes as a musician, not quite like Paula, but sure would like to be able to dance almost as good as her :disco:

Enya is having a peaceful birthday morning so far. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’
She could make an appearance later :disco: here, but it's still under consideration.

Celebrations will reach their peak in the evening, of course. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿฅ‚๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽ‚

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom