Spice Girls Reunion

I actually can't work thinking about this

Reactions: dUb
So? It's ten years since they last toured. The last thing I want is half-baked new material

Oh I wasn’t suggesting new material per se, just whether they’ll manage a significantly different set list.

The infrequency with which they tour suggests they probably won’t. I’d definitely be more interested if there was the promise of album tracks.

Using the four quarter approach for the video was quite an EXCELLENT idea - it seems like nobody's missing :)

oh come on, if they wheel out Jess glynne to sing Vicky's parts I will be livid

It is mentioned in the rolling text, so I'd take that as a hint. Although so is Headlines :zombie:

ugh bring back Love Thing and Do it

oh they're blatantly going for a solo section yet again :D

Never give up on the good times - the double a side with Stop (with 70s themed video) that never was, is needed too

I don't need to hear Headlines ever again. Which is precisely why I'm afraid of any new material.

Will they really not do album tracks? They have only released 13/14 songs,no? That’s surely not enough for a full concert?

Will they really not do album tracks? They have only released 13/14 songs,no? That’s surely not enough for a full concert?
Plus a solo track each, a couple of covers... they can do 20 tracks without plundering their AWFUL album tracks.

I'd expect all the singles, a solo turn each, maybe The Lady Is A Vamp, Never Give Up On The Good Times and/or Do It.

Throw in a cover or two and you've got a show. (The same show as the 2007 tour essentially, but they can mix it up a bit).

I'd expect all the singles, a solo turn each, maybe The Lady Is A Vamp, Never Give Up On The Good Times and/or Do It.

Throw in a cover or two and you've got a show. (The same show as the 2007 tour essentially, but they can mix it up a bit).

oh not another half arsed version of If U Can't Dance

They should bring this tour to (arenas in) Europe, they'll make a mint. They only did ONE DATE in Germany and Spain last time.

Could they not afford any hair/makeup/lighting?

SpiceGirls.png

I would imagine you're massively in the minority there though.

I don’t doubt. I think the ones you cited are most likely, if any.

A solo section is probably guaranteed. I’m sure Melanie C had them all sign the contract in blood to ensure she gets to do one, at the very LEAST.

Don’t worry babe. Hold on to your anal soap, they will be over with you soon enough.

And when they do, you can bet your bottom dollar I'll make sure I have the sparkliest anus in the crowd. Only the best for the Spice Girls minus Posh.

I didn't realise they were playing here :D

Naturally I won't be going, but I'll no doubt 'enjoy' it anyway, as the stadium is at the bottom of the road.

Reactions: dUb
I didn't realise they were playing here :D

Naturally I won't be going, but I'll no doubt 'enjoy' it anyway, as the stadium is at the bottom of the road.

I’ll likely do Bristol as me and my best university friend were obsessed when we were at uni- in Bristol.

He thinks he can get us tickets through his job so should all be dandy :disco:

Wouldn't it be easier to just feed dollar bills directly into a shredder?

still shaking and crying.

I am very interested to see how they will switch it up from ROTSG.
I am hoping for a RIGHT BACK AT YA perf.

Prices are to be expected. I am going for standing tix on sat morning

:rolleyes:

just watch ruin Say you'll be there, Goodbye and Viva Forever then!
Did she sing on those? It’s not like you could hear anything anyway. I’m sure one of them can fill in her bits.

Sorry but the whole “omg VB is so contrarily fabulous in her lack of talent” gay boy schtick may have had a place on the interwebs in 2001/2 but not in the post-woke days of 2018!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom