Spice Girls Reunion

That's not fair, she worked really hard on her special talent of walking at the last reunion.

we're not here to discuss V's abilities (OR LACK- OF THEM)

IEven the LOONIEST of the LOONS know the only true singers were Emma and Menly. Mel B got away with it because of her tone, her SWAG and charisma.

Geru was weak and awful live. Vic, well, sounded good on record or at least competent, but was terribly AWFUL live it's like she did it on purpose I Wanted to SLAP HER SO HARD

You made it so HARD FOR ME TO root for you, FUCKING UNGRATEFUL BITCH. Keep your overpriced clothing brand, racist son and failed marriage to keep you entertained.

CUNT.
*breathes*

Did she sing on those? It’s not like you could hear anything anyway. I’m sure one of them can fill in her bits.

Are you THREATENING ME to look up the RECEIPTS (not that I'm subscribed to a youtube channel dedicated to upload videos that highlight which girl sings what in ALL their songs MIND!)

Sorry but the whole “omg VB is so contrarily fabulous in her lack of talent” gay boy schtick may have had a place on the interwebs in 2001/2 but not in the post-woke days of 2018!

call the MISOGYNY police

I see the Greatest Hits is back in the iTunes Top 10. I may give it a whirl. :disco:

What is the beef between the girls and Simon Fuller? I thought he was masterminding the comeback, but am now reading things have gone sour.

I read that they'd fallen out too somewhere. Wasn't he there when they all met up in Geri's gaff to discuss future projects recently?

Apparently, VB still stands to make a fortune because she has a 20% share in certain merchandising rights.

QUEEN! (or whatever it is you youngsters say)

Still on cloud 9 about this

I better get tickets and none of them better get pregnant :evil:

I see the Greatest Hits is back in the iTunes Top 10. I may give it a whirl. :disco:

That'll be those gays who have just remembered they chucked their CDs in a charity bag about a decade ago.

Legacy my arse.

That'll be those gays who have just remembered they chucked their CDs in a charity bag about a decade ago.

Legacy my arse.

don't be ridiculous, those gays are old now and don't even know how to unblock a mobile phone

they're going after THE GEN Z

A Gen Z streaming battle between the Spice Girls and Drake might actually be the most depressing thing ever.

I can't get enough of that 1 minute video and I've had the Spice Up Your Life accapella bit on repeat :disco:

SPICE UP

Christ I'll probably have to go. Bristol being the most likely. Although how the fuck I'm gonna get away with it I don't know. I will tell absolutely no-one. Its times like this I wish I had a daughter or niece I could take to babysit as an excuse to be there :redface:

Posh got a load of stick after the 2012 Olympics "performance" so I guess she doesnt want to embarrass herself again by standing there doing nothing.

I say this without a hint of irony but I liked a lot of their albums tracks, well on Spice that is. Something Kinda Funny, Love Thing and If U Cant Dance are bangers. I even liked Bumper 2 Bumper on the Wannabe single (which I bought).

Christ I'll probably have to go. Bristol being the most likely. Although how the fuck I'm gonna get away with it I don't know. I will tell absolutely no-one. Its times like this I wish I had a daughter or niece I could take to babysit as an excuse to be there :redface:

Posh got a load of stick after the 2012 Olympics "performance" so I guess she doesnt want to embarrass herself again by standing there doing nothing.

I say this without a hint of irony but I liked a lot of their albums tracks, well on Spice that is. Something Kinda Funny, Love Thing and If U Cant Dance are bangers. I even liked Bumper 2 Bumper on the Wannabe single (which I bought).

I am confused. Why can’t you tell anyone you are going?

I assume the EMBARRASSMENT factor which I sort of understand, there have been a few gigs I've been to where I've not told anyone at work for fear of ridicule, when in fact no-one actually gives a flying.

Oh I am not of that ilk at all darling. If it is any consolation I am a 45 year old woman who is losing her shit over this. Not embarrassed one IOTA.

I think I may even go dressed as POSH and try and gatecrash the stage. It was always going to be either Posh, or Sporty.

People get embarrassed about going to a concert? Life is FAR TOO SHORT for that shit. Fucking own it.

Well, I took my mum to see BARRY MANILOW a couple of months ago. To be fair I did tell my colleagues but I dressed it up as 'I'm taking my mum for her birthday...' when really I wanted to go just as much. :D

Oh I am not of that ilk at all darling. If it is any consolation I am a 45 year old woman who is losing her shit over this. Not embarrassed one IOTA.

When I last went to see All Saints, I mentioned it to some male colleagues who I thought would be DISPARAGING but all they said was that Mel Blatt was fit as and that they would hit that. This came as somewhat of a surprise and made me feel a bit ill.

When I last went to see All Saints, I mentioned it to some male colleagues who I thought would be DISPARAGING but all they said was that Mel Blatt was fit as and that they would hit that. This came as somewhat of a surprise and made me feel a bit ill.

I would have never put Mel Blatt and fit in the same sentence, but each to their own.

The Heart interview sounds fun:

Jamie: We've got to give Toby his show back now
Geri: Is it Toby Ant... is?
Jamie: Toby Anstis yes.
Geri: Is he still going?

Apparently one of them whispered that the tour is 22 dates also

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom