Spice Girls Reunion

My turn tonight!!

The excitement has just crept up in the last few hours... I wasn’t that bothered before today.

Apparently Adele is going tonight too.

Their PR is terrible* if they don't get Adele up on stage to sing Vic's lines in 2 Become 1 or something

*sis, we been knew

Although Victoria is still earning a mint from this I think if I was her I would still be feeling pretty shit at not being part of it after how well it seems to have gone down.

A lot better than her Autum/Winter collection I will tell you that for free.

I would still be feeling pretty shit at not being part of it after how well it seems to have gone down.

weird thing is she doesn't. her IG content so far has been very calculated. She's in the US At the moment; I don't she'll make it for tomorrow night?
a half arsed post on IG says it's enough support on her behalf. Even David's was much better and felt less shoehorned.

I for one, feel it's been handled very well on the side of the girls by removing all possible trace of VB from the concert (except the obvious). She doesn't feel like a SG at the moment and she doesn't have the need to; I don't want her hogging all the girls attention since they've been doing the heavy lifting for the past couple of weeks by showing up just once on stage just waving looking miserable. I love u V but NO THANKS!

Yeah if anything this concert has proven that they don’t need Victoria

They absolutely couldn’t have done it with Mel C though

GemB RIP

Yeah if anything this concert has proven that they don’t need Victoria

They absolutely couldn’t have done it with Mel C though

GemB RIP

I'm not saying she's useless either but she MADE herself that way! (unnecessary and useless). She distanced herself from everything SG Related.

The fact she sung in an awful way and just had a cat walk por her solo number during the last tour says everything! Back in the Istanbul show and both Spiceworld 97 & 99 showed Vic was an important element to the band.

weird thing is she doesn't. her IG content so far has been very calculated. She's in the US At the moment; I don't she'll make it for tomorrow night?
a half arsed post on IG says it's enough support on her behalf. Even David's was much better and felt less shoehorned.

I for one, feel it's been handled very well on the side of the girls by removing all possible trace of VB from the concert (except the obvious). She doesn't feel like a SG at the moment and she doesn't have the need to; I don't want her hogging all the girls attention since they've been doing the heavy lifting for the past couple of weeks by showing up just once on stage just waving looking miserable. I love u V but NO THANKS!
Take us to church Peeps!

Victoria is back in Blighty at David Beckhams mother’s 70th. :o

I’m surprised if it’s fake news Mel Beh didn’t just confirm it was happening to force the other way to do it :D

They all genuinely look like they had the time of their life, so I wouldn’t be entirely surprised if they did announce more dates. On the other hand though is that not what happened the last time and they had to cut it short as they got sick of the sight of each other?

Was it only Victoria? I thought it was ALL OF THEM. Did Mel C not quit at the time?

Right that’s it, i’m crashing the next club night with my peace signs on the dance floor :evil:

I think it's more to do with travelling around and being away from their families and other(!) commitments - something like a Oz tour and a limited vegas residency mean they could block out a period of time, be quids in and show off the amazing show with something that works for them. That seems their best bet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom