SCD Strictly 2019

Does Shirley’s over exaggerated laugh when Bruno does his thing grind anyone else’s gears, or is it just me?

I would say the major thing that Saffron has learnt tonight is NEVER to cut her hair in to a bob.

Anyone else think the song choices this year, and especially this week have been really quite odd for the dances?

They do seem to be getting increasingly inappropriate. The Police for that Jive was very strange.

I enjoyed that this week from Mike. He is very stop start, isn’t he?

Mike was maybe not as bad as expected, but Craig marking it above Emma's was a bit odd.

I'm on delay but did no one notice Karen getting her wig stuck on his legs?

Catherine was very much legs akimbo in that performance. She played it well, but her legs were dancing to a different song.

Loved Scared of the Dark, a good music choice for once. Apart from her Rhumba I don't think Catherine has been a wow dancer but I think she'll get pretty far based on popularity and her partnership with Johannes.

That was SO GOOD. Can we also give major props to the make up department? Michelle’s eye make up is amazing.

Kelvin right back on form. Would that have been a 40 without the muck up? Looks like he can nail the ballroom now too, I still think he is the one to beat.

It has been bugging me for weeks who Alex looks like. It’s MEGHAN MARKLE.

It has been bugging me for weeks who Alex looks like. It’s MEGHAN MARKLE.

They said this week on ITT that she and Neil have been compared to Meghan and Harry.

Alex did really well there. It must be so hard for a celeb dancing with a pro who doesn't know the routine properly. I'm still not sure how she'll do going forward as that was very much in a similar style to her dance last week.

They said this week on ITT that she and Neil have been compared to Meghan and Harry.

Alex did really well there. It must be so hard for a celeb dancing with a pro who doesn't know the routine properly. I'm still not sure how she'll do going forward as that was very much in a similar style to her dance last week.

It’s interesting, as if she carries on like she is I think she may be the one to beat with it being the year of the woman’s World Cup.

The bottom two will be interesting this week. I guess that Mike might take one of the spots, but Chris, Catherine, Emma Barton and Karim make up the rest of the bottom half of the leaderboard. Chris has been down there before and escaped, I'm not sure he will tonight. Catherine's audience vote is definitely going to be tested.

My prediction would be Mike and Chris. I don’t really think Chris will get much better.

Perhaps the Longleat voting SCANDAL will see Emma go.

What an ODD show. Probably because of the last-minute injuries but the mood felt a bit OFF.

I've just been to digitalspy for the result and they have poster called Lolly_Du_Beke

I feel sick to my fucking stomach

That was absolutely the wrong decision. :manson:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom