SCD Strictly 2019

Have we discussed Michelle’s foxtrot enough? It was a really brilliant dance. :disco:

Just got in and caught up on the result. I bloody KNEW Shirley would do that. :evil:

To be fair I thought Catherine looked slightly worse than the first time. Mike was just Mike again but they scored him higher than her overall on the main show so not the biggest shock.

The Cha Cha is a dodgy one and no mistake.

I missed this. I really do wish Mike would just FUCK OFF though.

Yeah, not very surprising.

It’s been a bit of an injury plagued season. Has a dancer ever dropped out this late on before?

Yeah, not very surprising.

It’s been a bit of an injury plagued season. Has a dancer ever dropped out this late on before?

Jade Johnson got injured quite near the end, I think she hadn't retired from athletics at that time too. Kelly Brook left after the death of a family member, she was very much a contender in her series.

I get the points made by the judges about the shaping but that was another very striking performance from Michelle.

Shirley's getting technical tonight.

Quite a big drop for Saffron and AJ in scoring there too.

Poor Emma. You'd think the judges would give her a bit of leeway considering she was lumbered with fucking Anton for a Rhumba.

That Emma rumba wasn't a 5 in a million years, it wasn't the best but every year we have to sit through some RUMBA HORRORS that are FAR WORSE than that (can't believe I'm defending Anton but there you go).

How Shirley can give that a 5 and then an 8 to the two COMEDY ROUTINES I do not know. I blame the post-op drugs.

Emma's dance did seem a bit stilted and Anton gurning away didn't help, but Shirley seemed to go in unnecessarily hard (though Anton should definitely have shut up when she was talking).

It seems now with the couple's choice as with the Charleston there is another safe dance that the judges score on an entirely different basis than most of the dances.

I'm still expecting Mike will likely be in the dance off, probably against Emma W. Saffron could be at risk as well. Emma B is getting a sympathy vote I would have thought.

I'm clearly no expert but Emma wasn't THAT terrible.. certainly compared to Mike who just jumped about for 90 seconds, messed up the lift AGAIN and by the end was totally out of breath and will to live. He's the comedy routine NO ONE's voting for, put him out of his misery!

Why are they all saving Mike? If he knocks Michelle out in a dance off I'll be fucking fuming.

I definitely think it’s fixed to get Mike to Blackpool for some kind of comedy skit they may have planned. His high scores on Saturday were ridiculous, even from Craig. But why? It’s clear people aren’t voting for him at home.

Craig said he wanted Mike to get to Blackpool on the Jonathan Ross show last week.

Emma's Samba was pretty ropey, Aljaz seemed to be pulling her around (not for the first time). Obviously wouldn't say Mike was the better dancer but there wasn't a whole lot in it on those two routines.

I think they are going to have a hard time taking him through this week. He has a Paso which is going to be ridiculously shit. Chris appears to have a strong public vote based on previous scrapes at the bottom end of the leaderboard. I don't think the judges would be too bothered generally about waving off Emma and Anton but they have couple's choice which is pretty much a free pass. Alex will have the storyline of Neil coming back and however much they would like Mike at Blackpool I'm pretty sure they won't sacrifice any of the other four for him.

Chizzy... Dicky bloody Arnold...

What a ropey line up, The Lovely Debbie aside. Melvin Odoom somehow won an Xmas special after being first out on the main show so it could be Chizzy's day (it won't be).

It's got to be Debbie with Joe as an outside bet, isn't it?

Was that Famke Janssen in the audience? What has she done to her beautiful face? :(

Neil is BACK! Great opener from Alex. A bit BRIGHT for my eyes at this time on a Saturday evening though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom