Sugababes - When The Rain Comes

this is so Mutya heavy, I'm shocked. she owns it. I think it's more instant than ANYTHING on Lost Tapes and will go down a treat at radio. great comeback :disco:

another promo pic

sugas.jpg

Mutya’s ad lib beginning at 1:55 :love:

I'm not loving this. It's a bit MoR.

They look amazing though.

Their O2 show was great. Loved that we got Run For Cover and Stronger that were missing from their festival sets this Summer. First album medly also a joy. A few more from songs from The Lost Tapes wouldn't have gone a miss but apart from that, what a show.

Reactions: dUb
This really worked in the arena last night! They brought dancers on for it and it had an almost TLC Waterfalls kinda vibe. Felt bigger than I’d initially thought.

On first listen, this is great! Exactly what I want from them in 2023.

Was a great gig last night, we were standing and the atmosphere was amazing. I was surprised they didn't do an encore or at least go off stage and come back on for About You Now.

That would involve taking like 30 extra steps. Surely too much effort

Really like the new song. Mutya's vocal tone remains so sweet. The 'I will, I will" outro is cute.

My copy of The Lost Tapes arrived today. I like them drawing a line under that era with the release of the new song the same week.

Oh yes I LOVE the “I will, I will” bit 🥹

This took about 3 listens for me but I now absolutely love it! Really builds and builds as it goes on and the production is lovely.

Forgive the sharing of my own tweet but WHAT A MOMENT :cry:

It’s also now my all-time most played song on Spotify 🥴

Cornelia Jakobs found agog and dethroned

They’ve released a 7 inch vinyl and a cd, I see

I don't know how they calculate but it's always way off. last.fm is accurate and the disparities (in most played tracks of the last 4 months for instance) tend to be huge.
Yeah, mine is all over the place as well. Most frustrating.

Same - I get the feeling it only counts songS you’ve listened to on the desktop app. There’s one artist I always listen to via Alexa and she’s never on the list.

Not just desktop, there’s a Recently Played feature and the stuff I listen to on my phone is on there. Alexa and the likes might be a blind spot alright though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom