Sugababes - When The Rain Comes

I hate it when people use the -Y ending of my name - it just makes me thing "why?" as in "why do I exist? Is there a purpose in life? Are the Sugababes not actually hot lesbians and just three straight women doing songs they enjoy?". It leads me to too many questions I don't want answers to tbh. :argh:

I hate it when people use the -Y ending of my name - it just makes me thing "why?" as in "why do I exist? Is there a purpose in life? Are the Sugababes not actually hot lesbians and just three straight women doing songs they enjoy?". It leads me to too many questions I don't want answers to tbh. :argh:

Oh SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Yes but neither is the way you spell your name. šŸ˜¬
Well excuse me, my mother wanted to spell my name the traditional Finnish way and my father wanted the Y-spelling. So they compromised.

I prefer Mae.

mini-nene-leakes.gif

Did this pick up any streams from Jools Holland perf? Still not in their top 5 spotify

Did this pick up any streams from Jools Holland perf? Still not in their top 5 spotify
It's an experimental single that's not meant to cause any buzz. Oh my god, how can no one get this?!

I am getting long haired fella with topless pictures in my head? If so YOU SEXY BEAST. :horny: šŸ¤¢

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom