Sugababes - When The Rain Comes

Fabulous! šŸ˜

Has there been any GRAHAM NORTON EFFECT

Lovely performance last night. As much as its a good song I can't say its one that would really catch on. They are in it for the new ALBAM. Great to see them on these high profile perfs though.

Reactions: dUb
everybody needs to put out a PLODDER now and then! a surefire way to build buzz :disco:

just kidding. I think the alleged album will do well, as long as the next single is something a bit more... fun for europe.

We need a Summer of 99 or Today for the album launching single. OR really go for it and some kind of Push the Button / Hole in the Head All Bar One Hun STOMPER. The best writers and producers must still want to work with them..

I'd like to know what the streaming figures are for the new single, last time I looked it hadn't creeped up to their spotify top 5

I'd like to know what the streaming figures are for the new single, last time I looked it hadn't creeped up to their spotify top 5
367k on Spotify which is difficult to get, not everybody has that

Oh and it's #7 in their Spotify Top 10

Not bad. Is there a way to see streaming figures apart from the top 5 that you get for each artist?
On desktop you can see the figures for individual tracks as well as the Top 10

This chat with Alan Carr on his podcast is SO MUCH FUN

Listened this evening, I have listened to quite a few of these and this one made me chuckle more than the others. I didn't realise Kiesha was so amusing :D

This interview is so good! Itā€™s great hearing Mutya so relaxed and chatty when she can be the quieter one

I'm not convinced Alan Carr is necessarily the best interviewer in the strictest sense, but he definitely has a gift for having great chats with people, and getting fantastic stories out of them.

And I think this track may be in my top ten of the year. It's just really beguiling.

• Love
Screenshot_20231110-101336.jpg

They were on Jools Holland's Hootenanny tonight AND THEY DIDN'T DO 'NEW YEAR' :evil: :evil: :evil:

(They did When The Rain Comes, Push The Button, and Overload)

They were on Jools Holland's Hootenanny tonight AND THEY DIDN'T DO 'NEW YEAR' :evil: :evil: :evil:

(They did When The Rain Comes, Push The Button, and Overload)

I was FUMMIN. That would have been gorgeous!

When The Rain Comes was especially gorgeous, though the live arrangement did drown out the lovely I will, I will... part.

Push the Button was astonishing.

I'm just so happy they seem to want to push this as their signature crowd pleasing smash. the new arrangement was a stunner and Keisha simply DID THAT.

I loved the sass on Overload, sat stoned faced through the whole performance and dragged themselves up to shuffle a bit during the instrumental. ICONIC.

Cba watching Push The Button. Hate it. Sounds like a preschool song. Iā€™d like it more if had more then 3 different notes.

I loved the sass on Overload, sat stoned faced through the whole performance and dragged themselves up to shuffle a bit during the instrumental. ICONIC.

Cba watching Push The Button. Hate it. Sounds like a preschool song. Iā€™d like it more if had more then 3 different notes.
It's all in the ATTITUDE. Keisha killed it. Thought mutya was a bit rough at the beginning though.

You don't understand how lesbian these girls are. Look at Mutya's fingers. They are lesbonic.

They are obviously having a lot of fun privately.

Either way, When The Rain Comes, an obvious ode to lesbian orgasms, was just a teaser. The REAL single will come soon, which might or might not include lesbians.

Didnā€™t they have a song called Lesbian Party? Tommeh on to something

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom